Lola Rose TSV Fri 9th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have preferred the necklace too. I wonder how many necklaces they have in stock compared to bracelets? Probably not enough, and I for one wouldn't want such a specific bracelet without the matching necklace.

Thanks SCW I was hoping it might be the necklace and the bracelet, perhaps that was wishful thinking!

I never wear necklaces but love bracelets so I wouldn't be interested if it was a set. At least this way you can chose to buy either or both if you want.

If anyone has ordered this, order again, as the TSV price has come down to £36.60 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loving pink coral that looks amazing. i wonder if i can wear it with my terracotta lola rose....

it's much more pink than the terracotta, Boffy. Although don't let that stop you..... LOL

Grrrrrrr have tried ordering using Qcut as online doesnt accept my Maestro and it says the item no is not valid!!!

alison keenan is wearing the coral on the rhoda shear and it looks lovely and so does she ....

Its weird that the presenters are wearing the necklace but its only the bracelet as the TSV

Very true, it was nice to see Ali K wearing both today.

most have been wearing the bracelet as well but they dont seem to be showing it as much as the necklace

It is much more easier to see a necklace on a presenter than a bracelet, they need to bring their hand/wrist into shot more!!! lol

Am I the only one not getting a picture please?

Don't think there is a picture up on the website yet. If you do a search for Thandie on the Lola Rose site you can see the necklace, and the bracelet is obviously the same but shorter. Also all the presenters have been wearing both over the weekend so look at the product videos from the past 24 hours.

Latest posts

Back