Lola Rose TSV 9/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I thought I would definitely order the purple (called blue) and I would really like to try the blue sandstone, I went for the chocolate as I've bought a few brown items this year and haven't got any bracelets in this colour.

Think they're lovely - can't wait to receive them.

Brown or pastels??? Brown or pastels????
The pastels are so unusual, and I quite like the grey agate, but the browns are so useful.... what is a girl to do??
(Blimey I sound like JF next I'll start giggeling and coming over all girly)

Brown or pastels??? Brown or pastels????
The pastels are so unusual, and I quite like the grey agate, but the browns are so useful.... what is a girl to do??
(Blimey I sound like JF next I'll start giggeling and coming over all girly)

Come spring/summer you'll be glad you chose the pastels.......Then again......... those browns are gorgeous :confused:

Come spring/summer you'll be glad you chose the pastels.......Then again......... those browns are gorgeous :confused:

This is a prime example of where QVC could sell more than one item to a customer if only they would discount their p&p. They are charging an exorbitant £3.45 for these bracelets so they could easily post 2 sets for that. How many people would then buy more than one "colour way" ??

This is a prime example of where QVC could sell more than one item to a customer if only they would discount their p&p. They are charging an exorbitant £3.45 for these bracelets so they could easily post 2 sets for that. How many people would then buy more than one "colour way" ??

I def would have, but not paying nearly £10 for sending 2 items to my adr.

They look nice but I got a previous TSV set of 2 bracelets which they have just had on ( but not in the black option which I got & love) I'm at the stage when I now forget what I have but would love a necklace poss. in greys? have got my Christmas card with EZP!!

they don't do the TSV any favours when they insist on "stacking it up" with other pieces. All it does is highlight just how tiny the TSB beads are.Gorgeous colours, but so so small.

I like that they are not the big stones, prefer her little pieces. I only have little arms, so big stones look a little odd I feel. Not sure I could carry of the big stone necklaces either

i love my lola rose and it was great tat qvc sell the range but she does play a little too safe regarding the tsv's she is an established seller on qvc. i would like to see some of her larger pieces half price.:wink:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_844:

My chocolate ones were posted today. Can't wait to get them.

Want the matching earrings now ...

I got those as well, same colour, but mine haven't been posted out yet.

They arrived today. Well done QVC. :mysmilie_481::mysmilie_481::mysmilie_8:

Love them. Smaller than I thought but for me perfect cos I have little wrists. Love them altogether but would wear them alone too.

Anyone else got theirs yet?

I got mine today too! They have arrived before my mally TSV which was a couple/few days before Lola TSV.

They are small but very very pretty so I'm happy!

I got mine today too! They have arrived before my mally TSV which was a couple/few days before Lola TSV.

They are small but very very pretty so I'm happy!

I hummed and hawed over them, thinking of getting them as a gift for wee sis but couldnt decide whether or not to do it. I'm now thinking of ordering them now but worried about deliveries in Scotland seeing as how companies are stopping deliveries etc and more snow is planned for the end of the week! eek! what to do! :thinking:

Latest posts

Back