Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love lola rose but the tsv's are usually disaappointing.

I tend to agree with you on that, Boffy. I love her stuff too, but usually it's with a special zipped pouch and box I don't want-I would rather just have the piece of jewellery at a lower price!

Oooh a ring would be great :sun: I have seen Alison wearing a large flower shaped necklace as well (in coffee stone I think) and it looked lovely. Would be a happy bunny if that was the TSV :up:

As a relatively recent Lola Rose convert I'm unfeasibly excited about this :clapping: :blush:. I don't do hearts and flowers though! Was hoping one day she'd do a TSV with a big chunky bracelet, but a ring could be good :nod:. Can anyone who thinks they have seen it describe it? MTIA :handshake:

anne dawsons ring

anne dawson is wearing a lola rose pink ring that looks lovely. it would be nice if that ring was a tsv in a nice selection of colours. and cost around £40 inc p&P :clapping:

anne looks nice by the way!

Anne really does look fab today and she looks like she thinks she looks fab too.

And the ring looks like it belongs on my right hand. I can feel a midnight purchase coming on.

Ooo if you want a good look at the ring check out the video for the Gorilla Girlz koraka wallet 151492. She didn't mention it was tsv though and I have seen Anne wearing it before as well as Ali Young. Fingers crossed though because it is stunning

Im sure that ring was on LR website about 6mths or a year ago so i doubt it the tsv?! Benny it might be called?

I really dont see QVC doing a LR ring tsv anyway as their sizes are so hit and miss with small, medium & large they would have too many returns!

Ooo if you want a good look at the ring check out the video for the Gorilla Girlz koraka wallet 151492. She didn't mention it was tsv though and I have seen Anne wearing it before as well as Ali Young. Fingers crossed though because it is stunning

Like most previous TSV's, though, it doesn't look faceted, so not sure I would rush to buy if it was the TSV. I know the set of sydney bracelets were faceted, but that was unusual. I wish wish wish we could just have a great new piece that didn't come with special packing and came in all the new colours!

a safe heart necklace, bracelets....boring!

i want a ring love them get comments every time i wear a lola rose ring.

I would probably be more likely to buy it if it wasn't facetted. But only because it would go with more of the pieces I already have. Just goes to show we are all different.

If it's the Rose necklace my money is safe. My neck looks stumpy in shorter length necklaces.

well my money is safe anyway i just dont get Lola Rose at all it seems to be a lot of money for lumps of plastic i have had a look at the video of ann dawson with the pink ring and to me it just looks like a big smartie (obviously before they started using natural food colourings ) but each to their own and at the moment i am having a kipling tug of war the easy payments and half price p&p have almost got me i need help PLEASE!!!!!!

well once again i have given a thread the kiss of death every time i try to join in a conversation on a thread no one enters anything after my post ..... Silence i can hear the tumbleweed blowing across the deserted forum it reminds me of being back at school and not being in with the in crowd or am i just being paranoid xx

I'm not in with the in crowd either cherub. I was always the chubby one at school. But this thread was hardly racing along anyway so I don't think it's fair to say you gave it the kiss of death.

And it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things.

So did you win the Kipling battle? And does winning mean you bought the bag or not? I love easy pay. But stick reduced or free p&p on top and my willpower starts to wobble.

well once again i have given a thread the kiss of death every time i try to join in a conversation on a thread no one enters anything after my post ..... Silence i can hear the tumbleweed blowing across the deserted forum it reminds me of being back at school and not being in with the in crowd or am i just being paranoid xx

Ahhh my threads dont always get answered either. I just go with the flow and every now and again I get a very helpful response!!:hi:

ahh thanks guys yes i resisted the lure of kipling i need a new bag like a hole in the head last year i found this ebay shop that sold slightly faulty designer bags in truth they were bags that had been returned to stores for various faults some so minor i later found out they were all from john lewis so they were top notch brands Radley DKNY Guess to name but a few i became addicted and parcels were turning up daily i have a bag for every occasion lol if anyone is interested the ebay shop is called xsitems_ltd and its not just bags its allsorts have a look but be warned its addictive xx

Latest posts

Back