Lola Rose TSV 24/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spotted Alison Young wearing a dark eyestone (I think) Lola Rose necklace during the beauty shows today. It is a beaded necklace with a large carved rose in the centre. Could this be the TSV?

it would be nice if she did one of her lovely statement pieces instead of the made for qvc stuf....

I spotted Alison Young wearing a dark eyestone (I think) Lola Rose necklace during the beauty shows today. It is a beaded necklace with a large carved rose in the centre. Could this be the TSV?

I thought the flower was MOP. not eyestone.
If this is teh TSV, I would be disappointed.
Oh well, nothing new :drunk:, the LR TSV's are usually rubbish.

I thought the flower was MOP, not eyestone/
If this is the TSV, I would be disappointed.
Oh well, nothing new :drunk:, the LR TSV's are usually rubbish.

Oh hope it isn't. Not really my cup of tea.

Pipa was wearing 2 Lola Rose bracelets during the Perricone hour. They were really nice faceted adjustable bead bracelets, she was wearing black and a lovely green. Could this be the TSV methinks?

Yes the TSV is. The bracelets...I asked Pipa on Twitter and she said to look at her wrist.

Lookl lovely...prob a chocie of black and then a coloured stone.

Pipa is great like that, so many presenters would just ignore the question.

The very first LR TSV back in July 2008 was two tumble bracelets and the TSV price was £27.80

I've got those tumble bracelets and I love them but the ones on Pipa looked chunkier so I bet they are more expensive. Hope not though !

I have several regular tumble bracelets with mooth polished beads and I have also faceted round bead bracelets in rose quartz and moss agate (from LR online sale). It looks like the TSV will be faceted beads. The smooth beads however are more comfortable to wear.

I am really disappointed if the TSV more tumble bracelets.

I always think the Lola Rose TSV's are a real cop out and get the feeling anything will do for the QVC viewers...lets make something cheap and call it a QVC "exclusive"

I would love to see one of the necklaces like Ali Y was wearing or a really lovely ring or bracelet from the new collection..not a been done before revamped duo!

these looked faceted and not like tumble bracelets at all. They were quite substantial on Pipa, although she was wearing two as usual!

seen alison keenan sporting these for a whilenow. what aboutsome nice chunky lola rose tsv's

Thats disappointing! About as exciting as the new packaging Nikki has been droning on about for ever - wow cerise pink instead of pale pink and a new font!!

NIKKID,,,I agree...I was expecting some amazing new packaging but it is nothing amazing, I actually like the original look better.

she promised as well to redisgn her website, as the site is very user unfriendly, takes ages to load and it is a struggle to find what you want.
The site has even gone more downhill when they replaced the description of the items by a name they give it .... You see all these first names like Angel, Jimmy, bernie.....but have to click to see what they really are which is very stupid imo.

Latest posts

Back