Lola Rose TSV 23/7/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

got some lovely pieces in libert and house of fraser and online from lola rose direct (even thiugh the site is a nightmare to navigate)

the freindship bracelet and the tiny beaded charm bracelets were £10 in the sale which even though i love her ditsy tiny peices that is what i in reality will pay for them.

her range though expensive is truly beautifull buying up the peach calcite and peach adventurine to go with all my nude summer clothes which i think flatters everyone:happy::happy::happy:

It seems they are doing one LR TSV after another, the last one was barely about 3 months ago. I am not complaining too much though: if it's going to be a lovely Lola Rose piece with a good price, I'll be snapping it fast!
I like LR, very good quality, design etc, but very pricey, too! I try and buy in the sale on her web and TSVs mainly. I am addicted now. I ordered few large pieces for my b-day two days ago and they are absolutely lovely. I had to get used to the weightiness of the pieces though, you can certainly feel them around your neck!!:mysmilie_47:

Really looking forward to this. I have just received a necklace ordered directly from her, the Olivia from her agate range. I got the last one in the caramel agate and I love everything about it. I don't think she has brought this range to QVC yet. I also bought two from her sale, the Hadley and the Sandy at fantastic prices.

Last edited:
Oh, just imagine if it's the new caramel or sapphire agate-stunning! But I expect that good old blue sandstone will be included again. Wouldn't be surprised to see a ring as the TSV this time, as we have had bracelets last time and a complete set the two times before that. Looking forward to this one!

Oh, just imagine if it's the new caramel or sapphire agate-stunning! But I expect that good old blue sandstone will be included again. Wouldn't be surprised to see a ring as the TSV this time, as we have had bracelets last time and a complete set the two times before that. Looking forward to this one!

For some reason the new caramel and sapphire agate does not grab me at all. Maybe I will change my mind once I see them on screen:thinking:. I splashed out in the Lola Rose sale (on her web - and agree her web site is a nightmare to navigate!). Still, looking forward to see what's coming up as a TSV. I'd like a ring or more of a statement necklace:happy:.

Pippa is presenting Prostrong at the moment and appears to be wearing what probably is the TSV. It looks like a blue howlite beaded necklace with a heart !!!!

a ring would be nice but the sizing is a bit chaotic tbh.

not impressed with the neacklace though as i have a few already but newer collectors may like to dip their toes in ...:thinking:

You're right about the sizing being weird. Had to send a large back recently even though I already have a large which fits ok. When Nikki is on she doesn't have a clue about the sizing either.

You're right about the sizing being weird. Had to send a large back recently even though I already have a large which fits ok. When Nikki is on she doesn't have a clue about the sizing either.

the bracelets are getting toooo big and some of the elastic is a bit garish, i prefer the adjustable bracelets with the knots. still my fav range of jewellery though.

It comes in at least three colours as I've seen Pipa wear it in turquoise, Claire in pink and Alison K in gold.

Anyone spotted any other colours?

can't see if Claire is wearing berry quartzite or raspberry. If it's berry, I am bored of it!

I agree, it looks like the Ruth. Claire was wearing what looked like the raspberry. I'm bored with it already. Love love love Lola Rose and have loads of pieces but this TSV just looks like the same old same old. Something new and distinctive would have been appreciated...

...having said that I bet I still buy it!! :smirk:

Latest posts

Back