Lola Rose TSV 23/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, I do like this and have just bought the Honora TSV as well. Hope it's on Easy Pay and not too expensive. I fancy the blue sandstone one, unless there's a more neutral (Montana?) one. Wonder if there'll be earrings to match?

but there is sandstone and blue howlite - how nice to see those for a change.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on QVC, we know it sells, but sandstone AGAIN????????

There more often than not seems to be a sandstone option doesn't there. I recently bought some things in the Lola Rose sale and invariably the sandstone items were the ones left when other colours had sold out. I think there has been a bit of sandstone over kill recently - there must have been a mountain of sandstone that QVC and Lola Rose have been trying to shift, a bit like the glut of smokey quartz that was around a couple of years ago.

I would be very surprised (and disappointed) if those were the only colour options.

I'm sure I saw Debbie Flint wearing the necklace in Coral Quartzite (or a v similar colour) I could be tempted to order a coral version even though I don't usually like heart shaped anything.

Jude xx

On the Lola Rose wbsite they have it in montana, and one of SCW's photo's does have a couple of beads showing that look distinctly montana-ish! On their website it's in coral, montana, blue sandstone and blue magnesite. all ties in with the photo's on here

I think it was the montana that JF had on last night. Must say I really liked that option and thought it looked really pretty on.

They are really plugging the TSV, aren't they? I've never seen such pre-advertising for a TSV. Do you think that means that they have lots of stock of it or is it because the price is going to be higher than normal so they're trying to entice us in advance?

The lolarose.co.uk price is £65 plus £4 p&p, so anyone hazarding a guess at the TSV price (no doubt the postage will be about the same possibly more) ... are we taking bets on easypay as well? Fingers crossed!

Jude xx

Nikki said in her blog "I think we might be sneak previewing you a few of the new stones in the July TSV" so I'm really hoping that's the case. Don't think I'm going to bite otherwise, as I already have necklaces in blue sandstone and coral.

Here's the blog if you're interested: http://lolaroseofficial.wordpress.com/

They always seem to love the £38 ish for tsv's, (guaranteed if its make up or beauty products) But Lola Rose around £10 - £15 less, so my hazard a guess, would be around the £50 mark. My money is safe, cos I'm not in love with it that much to pay that price.

I'm wearing a sandstone heart pendant today and as there's no pink option I think my cash is safe.

i like this but would prefer a flower pendant rather like the jennifer necklace which i still do not own and desire.
the patience is a nice smaller version and can be found in the sale but jennifer is a must have!

The TSV isn't for me, I don't do hearts :sad:. I still crave a chunky deco-esque bracelet as a TSV. Though it's probably for the best as between the Lola Rose website, Brand Alley and a couple of other online sales I've recently bought one or two (eleven, to be precise) new LR items and that's quite enough to keep me going for a bit :giggle:. That said, I do like the new Deborah bracelet that is premiering this weekend (except that every time I think of it I get Disco 2000 in my head and I had enough of Pulp when I was a student :angry:).

My reluctance to wear heart shapes stems from an elderly relative telling me it was representative of the shape of a laydeez front-bottom!!!! This was also said in an episode of Cybill! As body parts go we're all beautiful but not sure I want one round my neck. If QVC did do Ann Summers Q and Nicky could colaborate on a phallic bracelet?

Jude x

Does anyone else think Nicky looks like a younger Sue Nicholls (Audrey Roberts)? She's be great as Nadia Popov if they ever remake Rentaghost*!

Jude the obscure xx

PS Warner Bros bought the rights to Rentaghost and rumour has it Russell Brand will star ...dear Lord are there no decent writers in Hollywood! But I digress...

anyone got a price yet? I am wondering whether to stay up until Midnight, as I might want a Montana one of these. I doubt that option will last long.

Latest posts

Back