Lola Rose TSV 23/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's bound to be available in a big range of colours though. Nikki has hinted that there will be some A/W colours available - I'm hoping for cherry or peacock quartzite.

BTW, if anyone's interested in seeing some of the new colours, have a look at this ring:

http://www.lolarose.co.uk/minty-29258

Black cherry quartzite
Daisy quartzite
Fern quartzite
Iris quartzite
Lily quartzite (saw this in the last TSV)
Orange blossom quartzite
Peacock quartzite
Rainbow Stone

I've also seen Snowflake quartzite on the Lola Rose website - it's black and white.

Oh that's a shame. Have you tried contacting Lola Rose? I've never had anything break on me (but none of my pieces are on elastic) but I've heard their customer service is pretty good.

As much as I love Lola Rose I can't help but think of a shop in Florida that sells stones that look very much like her pieces for $1 a go!! You can even buy the leather cords for 10c. If that's what she is paying for her stones then wow....... she's making a fortune!

As much as I love Lola Rose I can't help but think of a shop in Florida that sells stones that look very much like her pieces for $1 a go!! You can even buy the leather cords for 10c. If that's what she is paying for her stones then wow....... she's making a fortune!

I wonder if that's why she doesn't seem to have expanded onto QVC in America!

I'm not sure the existence of a single shop in Florida would be enough to stop Lola Rose selling in the States :tongue:

As for the mark up on the products, yeah I'm sure it's pretty high. But you can say that about most products on QVC or even the high street for that matter.

you can get lola rose in the sales/e-bay etc a lot cheaper. tbh i dont ever pay full price for any of my pieces and its superb quality..

Always get mine in the sale or TSVs - noticed Brand Alley has extended their sale so it ends at the weekend now :clapping:

Brilliant thanks SCW. Looks lovely. Any idea what the price is likely to be and if on E-Pay?

Disappointed that there isn't a cherry option - I would definitely have gone for it.

but there is sandstone and blue howlite - how nice to see those for a change.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on QVC, we know it sells, but sandstone AGAIN????????

Latest posts

Back