Lola Rose TSV 17/05/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i know some love or hate this range but there is another TSV on the 17th of May

I love the lola rose jewellery but not the prices I'm afraid.
Cant see the tsv being anything under the 50 quid mark,which is a shame because I am sure more of us would divulge if it were.:D
I watched a show the other day and although the pieces were very nice they were really expensive,however,somebody must've been buying,there were a few sell outs!!

I love the lola rose jewellery but not the prices I'm afraid.
Cant see the tsv being anything under the 50 quid mark,which is a shame because I am sure more of us would divulge if it were.:D
I watched a show the other day and although the pieces were very nice they were really expensive,however,somebody must've been buying,there were a few sell outs!!

I agree with you Queenie. I really like Lola Rose but I can't justify spending loads of money on most of the pieces they show on QVC. It would be great if they did more on easy pay. I have bought a few pieces on Ebay and I love them.

i love the idea of another Lola Rose TSV I just hope she has learnt her lesson from the last one and this is better quality and value.

Her pieces are nice, but I'm sticking with M&S fashion jewellery at one-fifth the price so I can accessorise my wardrobe (or am I being very 1980's ??)

Linda

Well if you are, that makes two of us. I got a lovely necklace from them a few weeks ago for just £3 in the sale!! It was big and chunky in an unusual shade of very dark bottle green.

Her pieces are nice, but I'm sticking with M&S fashion jewellery at one-fifth the price so I can accessorise my wardrobe (or am I being very 1980's ??)

Hhmm, will have to check out M&S then, wouldn't mind a few summery bits of chunky fashion jewellery myself! :)

Alison Young is on air just now wearing a heart pendant on a cord, I wonder if it could be the TSV.

Thanks for drawing my attention to the pendant, Sazza. I like the look of the necklace, but I really cannot justify buying Lola Rose at her daft prices. I do have one bracelet of hers that was bought for me as a present & it is lovely, but the prices she charges for single piece of "hardly precious at all" rock on an unfinished cord are so unrealistic!

did you notice that the one AY was wearing wouldn't sit right on her neck? :33:

Thanks Mrs. J, I was wondering if it was just my imagination. It looks like the hole in the necklace is the wrong way round - if you see what I mean!

She was also wearing a nugget bracelet is the same colour as the pendant. Another style done to death im afraid!!

Latest posts

Back