Lola Rose TSV 14/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info Sazza. Just checked online and this bracelet is £35 at John Lewis so will be interested to see what QVC will be charging. That said I can't resist Lola Rose :cheeky:

Any ideas for this one please? Don't think I've missed the thread ...

There was a thread and SCW has a good idea on what it will be. A bracelet from memory with faceted beads.

I think it's over £30 on the Lola Rose website. Julia is wearing it on the 4pm L'Occitane show. I can't really see but I think she's possibly wearing Montana but it may be a new neutral.

nice but not really different to the LR piece I bought on amazon black friday, for £16

The pink blush is lovely. I like the new bamboo too. Have to admit I usually buy a bracelet when they have a TSV show or a couple of days of shows.

I like the Cici though in the blush multi. That would be good stacked up.

i love the black agate i have her first bracelet in the black and pink agate i have been wearing them for at least 5 years nearly every day.

Boffy. Is that the Alfie?? I love that and have it in pink, coffee and a mix of ivory, chocolate and coffee. Must admit I like the smaller ones too so you can stack them.

Latest posts

Back