Lola Rose TSV 14/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boffy. Is that the Alfie?? I love that and have it in pink, coffee and a mix of ivory, chocolate and coffee. Must admit I like the smaller ones too so you can stack them.

i cant remember tinkerbelle but its a smaller kotted one with small faeceted beads with the chinese knot. she did it a few years ago for breast cancer in the pink quartz. i am sure it was here very first one and she sells it still. to wear this every day and it still looks good. the samller ones dont get in the way when i am at work either.

no its not the alfie tinkerbelle its the baby faceated beaded bracelet i dont kno its proper name. i like the alfie though still haven't got that yet.....

The Alfie is quite big and I know peeps aren't so keen on it because it is chunky. But I love it. Him in the avatar is Alfie and he's chunky as well lol.

So nice top see pretty soft colours for sale in the winter, was there ever a smokey quartz option as there seem to be a photo of it? I've just ordered the cici in the peacock option, but I can't decide between the blue, oyster or pink TSVs. I'm so easily talked into buying as I really find the dangly pull beads a little annoying but the pretty colours are hard to resist.

I must have a sort thru of my older pieces and decide whether to keep or sell, seeing the cube-shaped beads reminds me I have a very early Lola bracelet bought before I knew anything about the brand, it has very chunky straight (not curved) cubes of a beigey/peachy stone with pull cords, no idea what its name is....I wonder where I've stashed it?

Jude xx

I have the Alfie in eye-stone and teal, both lovely and sound like clackers if I type wearing them!

Jude xx

I have the Alfie in eye-stone and teal, both lovely and sound like clackers if I type wearing them!

Jude xx
That takes me back, I had some clackers when I was about 10 - yellow - I got really good at it I remember but got quite bruised wrists! I think I drove my parents mad with the noise!!

So nice top see pretty soft colours for sale in the winter, was there ever a smokey quartz option as there seem to be a photo of it? I've just ordered the cici in the peacock option, but I can't decide between the blue, oyster or pink TSVs. I'm so easily talked into buying as I really find the dangly pull beads a little annoying but the pretty colours are hard to resist.

I must have a sort thru of my older pieces and decide whether to keep or sell, seeing the cube-shaped beads reminds me I have a very early Lola bracelet bought before I knew anything about the brand, it has very chunky straight (not curved) cubes of a beigey/peachy stone with pull cords, no idea what its name is....I wonder where I've stashed it?

Jude xx

During the launch they had Smokey Quartz and Teal and first they said they didn't have much stock of those two and then they said they were unsure if they had any at all but would get it sorted!! Doesn't fill you with confidence eh? :wonder:

During the launch they had Smokey Quartz and Teal and first they said they didn't have much stock of those two and then they said they were unsure if they had any at all but would get it sorted!! Doesn't fill you with confidence eh? :wonder:

A shame they turned out not to have these (despite what I presume is the non-existent teal option showing on the QVC home page!), as these were the two that appealed most! :dull:

Latest posts

Back