Lola Rose TSV 10/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is a Repeat TSV under the same item number so you cant read the reviews yet

but the previous thread with it in is here http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10384&highlight=336577

maybe that will help

Thanks, Ian-I can't believe it's an EXACT repeat! It's like the Lulu Guinness bag all over again! Despite my love of this range, I will take the advice of those on here who know of other places to buy-if Nicky can't even be a*sed to design something new, then I can't be a*sed to stay up!!!!!!!!!!!
Am so disappointed, as I have had my eye on this for weeks.

Did it sell out last time or could it be the remainder of the stock if it didn't. Whichever it is we'll be told it's being repeated because it was so popular.

Thanks, Ian-I can't believe it's an EXACT repeat! It's like the Lulu Guinness bag all over again! Despite my love of this range, I will take the advice of those on here who know of other places to buy-if Nicky can't even be a*sed to design something new, then I can't be a*sed to stay up!!!!!!!!!!!
Am so disappointed, as I have had my eye on this for weeks.

they only do it on certain ones if they sell out very quickly like this one did

Don't think that I will be going for the Lola Rose TSV. It is lovely (saw it on air last time) but it is a bit safe and I would rather have one of those chunky bracelets really. Maybe in mookite, persian agate or the eyestone. Has anyone got one of them? I have never bought Lola Rose before becuase it is pricey but I know that I would get a lot of wear p out of one of the more neutral\natural colours.

I will be f.a.r.ting yet again. I love me Lola Rose but can't see the point of of this set as it doesn't match. I have 4 heart necklaces, 2 bracelets and a couple of pairs of drop earings from Amazon and the bay. I wanted to like the TSV but this is boring.

Thanks SCW. I am really annoyed as I'd been looking forward to this one. I bought it last time in the plum quartz, berry quartz and blue howlite. I don't like the eyestone so didn't get that one. However maybe SCW is slightly wrong. Pippa and Nails inc woman were wearing it earlier in blue sandstone so maybe they've added new colours? I can't believe they'd run exactly the same especially just before Xmas.

Debbie's got it on now. She's said her blue sandstone is on at midnight, so there are new colours! Or at least one new one - blue sandstone! Yeay!

Lola Rose Heart Necklace, Tumble Bracelet & Earrings Essential Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £48.96
QVC Price £58.75
Item Number 336577
AvailabilityIn stock
UK P&P £3.95

Don't miss this three-piece Essentials Collection from Lola Rose - designed especially for QVC. The puffed heart gemstone pendant (33mm x 33mm) comes in a choice of delectable shades: Pink Berry Jade, Plum Quartz, Grey Eyestone, Blue Howlite, Terracotta Quartz or Blue Sandstone. The matching bracelet boasts nine tumble-cut stones on knotted cord, about 21cm (8.3") at its longest, and it fastens with an adjustable drawstring. The earrings feature a single tumble-cut stone, a drop of about 3.2cm (1.3") and have a sterling silver shepherd's hook fitting.

Last edited:
I think QVC are very smart. This set has already been tested and it was
a runaway success. The profit margin on this must be massive. I make
jewellery so I know and this is simple to copy. The Lola Rose name is what swings it.
The design is perfect for day or night wear if a bit boring(for Lola Rose officinados)
but Jo public will see it as a bargain and so pretty!.
They have added some more colours which they already know are popular. Its a winner!

I actually bought the last TSV but sent it back - first time ever I returned anything. Even though it was good value for money, I knew that I wouldn't wear the 3 pieces. The earrings were too small for me, and were very light but the bracelet was very chunky and jangly. The pendant is nice, but fiddly because you have to tie the cord yourself.

I can't believe anyone would spend that much on fashion jewellery when you can get the same look at any department store for half the price. M&S have some very similar looking jewellery at the moment for as little as £5 for a bracelet.

Latest posts

Back