Lola rose scarves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
I am really pleased with my scarf but very unhappy that it comes without the cotton bag that Lola Rose website supplies. I just got a plastic bag and extortionate p and p!

I got a Lola Rose scarf for Christmas and that came in a beautiful pink box with butterflies on. The box is about A4. I loved it so much I bought another in the January sales in House of Fraser but that didn't come in a box or a bag but I think it was about £35.

Personally, I think these scarves are very overpriced, as pretty as they are... however, for that amount of money, they should be definately wrapped a lot better

I fancied one of the Lola Rose scarves but forgot to watch... I haven't seem them in my local HoF... but I think I'll have a look at their site.

Anyway, if someone wants a pretty, multi-tasking scarf (although I accept that the material is not the same) then I can recommend this one...

http://www.matalan.co.uk/womens/highlights/womens-new-arrivals/s2524948/indigo-print-scarf

The colours are lovely in real life and it's very soft against the skin. I've also got this one:

http://www.matalan.co.uk/womens/highlights/womens-new-arrivals/s2524982/fluro-sketch-scarf

This thread has reminded me to pop in and have another looksee tomorrow.

Much as I love my LR scarves I agree they are overpriced at £55. Keep your eye on HoF Tiddly because they were in the sale.

Much as I love my LR scarves I agree they are overpriced at £55. Keep your eye on HoF Tiddly because they were in the sale.

55 notes for a scarf ???! I can buy 2 Kardashian dresses in the sale for that & still have change on a good sale day! Fair play if you love them, just seems expensive for a scarf to me, even in the HOF sale at 35 quid.

A couple of years ago I bought a couple of Lola Rose cotton scarves from the Lola website in the sale - both came in a grey and purple cotton drawstring bag which i keep them in. I too purchased the multi blue wool scarf last week and it arrived at the weekend just in a cellophane wrapper. It was nice and big and soft (for wool) but still pricked me a bit around the neck so i sent it back today as I know I wouldnt be comfortable. (dont be put off - I am particularly sensitive where wool is concerned!) For £55 I was definately expecting the drawstring bag.

The matalan scarves look nice tiddlywinks - and the price is fab!

I love scarves and pashminas. I don't actually have that many but I am prepared to pay more than £55 for a pashmina. The LR ones are just scarves so smaller. They're beautifully soft.

I have a don't have a massive wardrobe of clothes though. Mainly basics with lots of accessories.

I'm happy to pay for quality but I have to know that I will get some use from whatever it is... plus I'm always dropping food, spilling coffee on me or catching things on rings or bracelets so the 'affordable' stuff makes sense for everyday.

Scarves and pashminas are a great way of getting the latest fashion colours without having to buy a whole outfit in a colour that will date in a couple of months - that's when the cheapies come into their own.

I love scarves and pashminas. I don't actually have that many but I am prepared to pay more than £55 for a pashmina. The LR ones are just scarves so smaller. They're beautifully soft.

I have a don't have a massive wardrobe of clothes though. Mainly basics with lots of accessories.
Where do you get your pashminas from Tinkerbelle?

Where do you get your pashminas from Tinkerbelle?

Tie Rack. They're pashmina and silk and they used to be £79 in the UK. Haven't bought one for a while so they might have gone up. Have to admit though that I've bought all of mine at the airport where they were about £50. I have four and they go with pretty much everything. They're the proper full size so you can wrap yourself up in them if its chilly. For me though its the fact that they are so soft and cosy yet if you're too warm you can roll it up and stick them in your bag. Taking it out later without so much as a crease!

My pashmina is good for cashmere pashminas, you can sometimes pick up real bargains in the clearance section.

I love scarves but I never pay a lot for them because I swap and change them around all the time. I like to buy a scarf and matching leather gloves to go with different coats or outfits. I recently got a lovely purple scarf from Ebay and a pair of purple leather gloves from another Ebay seller and it cost me £11 for both. Both turned out to be such good quality I then went back and ordered cappacino coloured leather gloves and another scarf lol.
If I was paying a large sum for a LR scarf then the least I`d expect is for it to be decently packaged.

I like the look of those Matalan scarves and a great price. I do think QVC packaging should be the same as the Lola Rose website and feel they are pocketing the price difference. Def. going to look in the sales too as I love the feel of LR but it is a 'considered purchase' or more 'what was I thinking of!'

I'm a scarf demon...I wear scarves like I would jewellery.I'm loathed to pay LR prices for a scarf when they look so small.

My two latest ones have been from Matalan and a M&S one.My M&S one is so cute with teapots and teacups all over it,I have had many compliments - and at £20,I call that a bargain compared to LR!!

I'm a scarf demon...I wear scarves like I would jewellery.I'm loathed to pay LR prices for a scarf when they look so small.

My two latest ones have been from Matalan and a M&S one.My M&S one is so cute with teapots and teacups all over it,I have had many compliments - and at £20,I call that a bargain compared to LR!!

I think scarves are also useful for tying "things" :tongue: As i seem to remember from one of your other posts :angel:

If you think £55 for a scarf is a lot of money you haven't been shopping in places like House of Fraser etc. I have seen scarves in there for £200-£300+. Not that I would pay that, I normally pay around £20-£25 from Accessorize or Debenhams. I wear them all the time as it adds a nice splash of colour to an outfit.

Latest posts

Back