Lola rose scarves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wear a pashmina almost every day from about October through to April. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or what I'm wearing on goes a pashmina for added warmth and to pull an outfit together or add a splash of colour. Tonight I am sat on my sofa wearing jeans and a grey tunic with a pink pashmina. So cosy and warm!

I know they're expensive but my caramel colour one is about five years old and gets worn at least once a week in the colder months.

I have a couple of patterned one bought in Dubai and Turkey but they're smaller.

And I do wear lighter weight scarves in the summer too but I buy those when they catch my eye.

I have lots of large scarves too,some of them say they are pashminas, but I would not swear they are.
I have one given from Thailand when one of my nieces went there.
I got 3 from my friends,
another from sister in law,
one I bought one from USA. (those are the supposed pashminas )

I bought a few large woven scarves from Kerala when I went there.

I have got a big lovely silk one from M&S which I have not used, keeping for best ....
I have 3 of Dennis Basso's( I bought 5 as presents and kept 3 :doh: )
His scarves are very nice, I used them as a kind of rug when I was ill and used them at the hospice, because I was always so cold.....even in summer when they opened the doors.
I have 4 of M&S velvet and silk burnt out types.
I bought a few long ones when I had no hair, I only used the middle of the scarves to wrap around my head and twist and tie both the ends into a knot at the nape of my neck (must say, they looked ok )
I cannot resist scarves.....I have a draw full of smaller scarves too that I used to tie around my hairless head.....I never used the wigs that they gave me from hospitals.
My other half never saw my head hairless :happy:

Latest posts

Back