Lola Rose new line.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just been on LR website and - sorry if this has been mentioned - she is about to launch a bath and body range. Wonder if QVC will have it? It's got to be a winner; all LR devotees will buy it.

I won't! I love her jewellery with a passion, but that's what she excels in. I don't like it when companies go way out of their original remit and assume that I will buy just because of their brand name. I shall stick to Liz Earle.

This is the same with L'Occitane, they do a skincare range but @ Q all we seem to get is the same old. Maybe Q have decided they offer enough skincare already & would be just spreading the sales?

it would have to exceptional for me to buy it i have my l'occitane by the boxfull there is simply no room for more soap!

Why would someone who is good at jewellery suddenly decide to go into skin/bath care? Would that make me buy it? Not at all sure, depends on ingredients and if it would suit, but I would always question their motives of going into skin/bath care and therefore probably not buy

Latest posts

Back