Lola Rose Jewellery Box TSV 04/03/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Autumn. Been wondering what the TSV would be. Love Lola but not the hearts and flowers. This is certainly different. If the photo of the bracelet and box together is in perspective (?) it look to be a good size and I am mighty tempted! Damn it!

Thank you Autumn. Been wondering what the TSV would be. Love Lola but not the hearts and flowers. This is certainly different. If the photo of the bracelet and box together is in perspective (?) it look to be a good size and I am mighty tempted! Damn it![/QUO

Your welcome. :). I think its gonna be one of them items u need to see on air to determine the size of it tbh

Bracelet is really pretty and a sweet size - looks to be like the Danica, great for layering. Not sure about the box if it's cardboard!

Not for me. I have no need for a jewellery box and the bracelet is too delicate for my liking.

You get really nice simple gift boxes from Lola Rose direct. I was given a scarf for Christmas which came in a flat box about A4 in size. It's bright pink with butterflies on. It's perfect for keeping my Lola Rose stuff in.

Love the bracelet. Don't want or need the box.

I like it. I'm a sucker for anything that comes in a box or a bag! I particularly like the box with the birds on it and the bracelet looks nice too. Think I would find it useful to keep all my lola rose in one place.

It's probably a £15 bracelet, and the box looks to be patterned cardboard. The package is, therefore, way overpriced. QVC and Nicki are hoping to attract more purchases by offering a 'unique' tsv, something we've never seen on the Q before. Potential buyers, just remember - especially if you want to save yourself over £30 - you are actually paying almost twice the price for the bracelet and, at most, a couple of pounds for the piece of shaped cardboard! I think that, because size in pictures can be deceptive, the bracelet will be a lot smaller than one would expect.
It's a rip off - literally! (the box is /could be).

I bought a LR Danica bracelet from Q and love it as the stones are quite small and neat. I recently bought two more Danicas in different colours direct from the LR site in the January sale. It was only then that I realised that the Q one was different - the two had alternate smooth round beads and faceted beads around a cluster of 5 faceted Stones of different sizes. Whereas the Q one only had smooth round beads and they were also a lot smaller.

The ones in the TSV look to be just one faceted stone surrounded by smooth round bead and I suspect they are made for Q (and this maybe thd case for my 1st Danica) and they represent less cost and therefore have less value than the usual £25-£28 for Danica.

dont like the colour options and i have a console table for my jewellery not a cardborad box

when will I ever learn...

I had a mad moment and purchased this tsv when it was showing as available and it arrived today! Am annoyed with self as I have purchased very little since the beginning of the year and intended to "be good".:headbang:
Anyway, you are all quite right, the box is hard carboard, quite big 22cmx20cmx10cm and has a strong lift up clasp. The bird print (pink option) is really nice and a lovely shade of pale pink. The bad news is, when I opened it up the dividers in the lift out section had come unstuck and were flapping about. I assume the glue has dried out, but I could fix it. Upon closer inspection the "fablon" is not that well finished off on mine at the front and is a bit wrinkled, also the top of the box is slightly underlating. The mirror inside is nice. You dont really notice these things when the box is just sitting on the table, and I do think it would hold alot of beads. To sum up, the box isnt the best quality, but looks pretty. The Bracelet is dainty,lightweight and has an ivory faceted bead in the middle, flanked by 2 pale pink smooth stones and then 6 smaller smooth ivory stones. I actually like the bracelet and can appreciate there is just as much work goes into making this, if not more, than the chunky stoned bracelets. I am in a dilema, my initial reaction was to call and send it back because of the box, but I do like the bracelet. It was £28.98 + p&p.

I really like the smaller Lola Rose pieces. And particularly liked the pink option but I definitely don't want the jewellery box. But £28 ish plus postage is a good price for both pieces.

I also like some of her prints and am loving the LR scarves I've been given as gifts. Not sure I'd pay £55 for them tho.

I was browsing through the home wear department of TKMAXX yesterday & noticed a whole section of cardboard storage boxes, many that closed with clasps & had divided sections inside. Lots of shapes & sizes with different ways of closing, very French looking some of them for some reason.
They started small at under £2 & went up to really quite big ones for around £6. They had loads of colours & designs,birds, flowers, all sorts, really quite pretty & surprisingly sturdy. So if the box appeals these would be a better bet.

Latest posts

Back