Lola Rose colour description

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jaffs

Registered Shopper
Whilst watching the Lola Rose hour earlier today, on one of the necklaces it had the colours listed at the bottom of the screen, however a disgruntled employee was obviously having a mess around as one of the colours was listed as 'Pat Jennings' , bet they were in trouble! Did anyone else see this?

Oh yes I noticed that, I did have a good chuckle, I remember good old Pat Jennings from when my dad used to take me to Highbury to get me out of my mum's way for a bit, I sat there this afternoon trying to decide what stone was likely to be named after him! Picture Jasper I think it was meant to be, what a mess up!

Whilst watching the Lola Rose hour earlier today, on one of the necklaces it had the colours listed at the bottom of the screen, however a disgruntled employee was obviously having a mess around as one of the colours was listed as 'Pat Jennings' , bet they were in trouble! Did anyone else see this?

Maybe it was Debbie G or Julian :Wink:

Thought the Lola Rose lady, sorry , it is Nicky? was charming and thanked the model so nicely. what a delight to have someone so nice and with such good manners.

She's always lovely and yes, I saw Pat Jennings' TV debut, too!

Edit: just watched it on the repeat (I recorded the Lola show because Nikki is lovely to listen to and I like her jewellery, expensive though it is) - and I'm passing on the benefit of my own research into the phenomenon of the camera-shy Pat Jennings. Pat Jennings was on screen in all his or her glory, then s/he and all the other colours disappeared, 5 seconds later s/he flashed up again for a nano-second then disappeared and 5 seconds after that s/he morphed into Picture Jasper. So for all of you who've spent sleepless nights worrying, I can reassure you it takes 5 seconds for them to edit the screen. I wonder if the person who did it will ever be caught or if they're out the building already.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back