ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lola Rose Buckingham Semi Precious Faceted Bead Bracelet

QVC Price: £32.00
One Time Only Price :£26.97
P&P: £2.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Buck...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-304911

The Buckingham bracelet features semi-precious agate stones in the colour of your choice, separated by shimmering metallic spacers and completed by a Chinese knot fastening. Complete any outfit with this stunning bracelet from Lola Rose.

Faceted agate beads: 22 x (5mm x 8mm)
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening - designed to fit most wrist sizes

omg, I love it. I saw it pop up on the website a couple of days ago but thought it was a bit expensive.

I have the 'pink persian agate' and 'blue persian agate' in the Marylebone style, so wouldn't get them. But both the green and purple are nice. And yes I like the purple for a change.

I absolutely love the blue Persian agate. And I don't really ever wear blue!! I am NOT buying. You hear that Mr Marple?! Not buying. Dear god will I be able to resist.

I absolutely love the blue Persian agate. And I don't really ever wear blue!! I am NOT buying. You hear that Mr Marple?! Not buying. Dear god will I be able to resist.

You'll be buying it Tinks, we both know it.
In fact, the blue one will look fabulous with your new luggage!! Ha Ha

You'll be buying it Tinks, we both know it.
In fact, the blue one will look fabulous with your new luggage!! Ha Ha

Oh dear god so it would!! I visited the luggage today having ordered it on line. Oooo but its bright. Lovely but bright. Can't wait for it to arrive now.

That's the same with me but with the purple - i love the colour purple, but have never liked any of Lola Rose's purple bracelet's, apart from this one.

I also really love the blue (but I wear a lot of blue, I have my blue TSV on now actually) but I don't like getting the same colours in different bracelets, or the same bracelet in different colours.

My fave is the purple one too - although to be fair I do like them all!

Thank you for posting this (I think!) I've just weakened and ordered the purple! I really like this.

I missed out on this. Didn't realise it was the OTO last night and by the time I did the purple opinion had sold out.

Latest posts

Back