Logging into ST

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Every time I click on to this site, I have to keep re-logging in, despite ticking the "remember me" box.

I know its been mentioned before, but are others still experiencing difficulties ?? (I'm on a desk top pc)

Every time I click on to this site, I have to keep re-logging in, despite ticking the "remember me" box.

I know its been mentioned before, but are others still experiencing difficulties ?? (I'm on a desk top pc)

If you are having issues with the site please send a PM to Graham or use contact us form and explain the issue including which browser you are using.

I log out when I leave the site and so always put my password in. I do this on all sites I visit.

Just an aside ............. when I do log in I get an advert banner at the top, which isn't an issue, but I can see two of the same one - one above the other (and it's not my eyesight :wink:) Is this the same for everyone?

I log out when I leave the site and so always put my password in. I do this on all sites I visit.

Just an aside ............. when I do log in I get an advert banner at the top, which isn't an issue, but I can see two of the same one - one above the other (and it's not my eyesight :wink:) Is this the same for everyone?

Yes there can be two of the same advert at times.

It sounds like it is something to do with your computer privacy settings. Do you have it set to delete passwords?

Latest posts

Back