Lock N Lock bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I just came across these today, they are not marked as a deal or clearance, and yet they seem very good value for their sizes, amd good PP as well.

The spearmint was out of stock on the website, but as I still can't order online I had to order from CS, and they told me the spearmint is in stock (it's still on waitlist online) and I preferred this colour to the rosemary.

I just had a good laugh when I watched a bit more of the presentation, when she said "There's a WHOLE chicken in there - - well, it was a whole chicken but I cut it up into 4 pieces"! She is one of my favourite BAs.

Last edited:
I just came across these today, they are not marked as a deal or clearance, and yet they seem very good value for their sizes, amd good PP as well.

The spearmint was out of stock on the website, but as I still can't order online I had to order from CS, and they told me the spearmint is in stock (it's still on waitlist online) and I preferred this colour to the rosemary.

I just had a good laugh when I watched a bit more of the presentation, when she said "There's a WHOLE chicken in there - - well, it was a whole chicken but I cut it up into 4 pieces"! She is one of my favourite BAs.

Waitlist isn't guaranteed though, you'll only get them if they buy in more stock or if any get returned from a customer. And even then, sometimes you still won't get them unless you notice that they're showing as available again and you'll have to ring CS.

Waitlist isn't guaranteed though, you'll only get them if they buy in more stock or if any get returned from a customer. And even then, sometimes you still won't get them unless you notice that they're showing as available again and you'll have to ring CS.
They had come back into stock when I ordered on the phone so I should be OK.

Thanks for that, strato. I've been looking for a set like this for ages and this is a good price so I've ordered one. And thank you, shoppingtellyforum. You know when someone here says it's a bargain, it is exactly that. (y)

Usual rubbish service from Evri - - -

Screenshot (2717)_LI.jpg

I’ve only had that message once from Evri and considering the hundreds of parcels they’ve delivered over the years (not all from QVC in case anyone’s worried 😉) that’s not bad. It arrived the next day. The courier said it was at their depot but none of the local team were available to deliver because of holidays or illness, so that might be why yours is still at the depot.

Hopefully your parcel will arrive tomorrow.

I've had this message twice and both times it turned up the same day as the message.
And that's exactly what happened to me!! They didn't ring the doorbell, just left it in my parcel box, and I didn't discover it until hours later. I think it came not long after they said that it wouldn't come.

Latest posts

Back