Lock & Lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
What have I missed? Where did it go? :heartbroke: I realised when planning my xmas baking that I was in desperate need of more plastic containers, so thought I would use my 3 pay to stock up - but they're gone :dull: Can anyone shed any light?!

I think I read on here that they have moved to Ideal World and that one of the QVC brands (cooks essentials maybe) have their own version. I've seen L&L in TK Maxx recently.

Ah, I see. I don't watch Ideal World, do they have a website I wonder...? Will have a look now.

I couldn't see anything similar under 'kitchen' or 'storage'. But then, QVC search is never the best is it?!! I have seen them in Dunelm too, just thought it would be something I could use my code on - it's burning a hole in my email at the moment!!!

Keep an eye on LnL in Morrisons, as they quite often have them on offer. I recently got some at half price. I've never had the prepology range either. Anyone know what the quality is like compared with LnL?

John Lewis sell Lock & Lock and happen to have 20% off at the minute online. No great sets like QVC had, just individual pieces!

Yes QVC binned Lock and Lock in favour of their own Prepology range Snap Fresh a while ago. I have these: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.833139.cm_scid.KeywordSearch and have been impressed with them, so much so I've ordered a second set today. I've also had branded Lock and Locks from Morrisons - ones with coloured lids and clear seals -and they are ok but a little bit more flimsy than the more recognisable traditional Locks made of clear plastic with blue seals. I'd say Snap Fresh is closer to the latter, hence the second purchase. Thanks to this thread which I glanced at this morning I popped into my local TK Maxx today and got some of the original Locks half price, thanks Mrsmouse :clapping: :hi:

Earlier today my OH was teasing me that I am becoming obsessed with tupperware, I was denying it emphatically, but having re-read this post I'm starting to think she may be onto something...:blush: :giggle:

If you've got a Matalan nearby, Capirossi, they do their own version of L&L. Can use it in the freezer and dishwasher and it's a lot cheaper too.

Latest posts

Back