Lock @ Lock Where Did The Quality Go ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Snoopy

Guest Shopper
Follow on from Choppy's thread about a broken hinge,i bought a set of polycarbonate Lock @ Lock as a TSV and a hinge was rattling around in the box,so much for the hinge machine.Sent them back the replacement set was ok.Ordered another set sometime later and found one of the largest boxes was cracked around the top,so much for Malcom and his hammer no wonder they wear goggles.Couldn't face sending another whole set back and arguing about the P+P so put up with it.Put some doggie dinner i had cooked in one tonight and it's leaking like a sieve from around the lid,so much for the number one brand from the number one shopping channel,not impressed.

Call customer service, and ask if they can send you a prepaid address label.

Did that last time Jasper it was still a hassel and they will want the whole lot back.Well part of it hit the bin because it was broken some is in the freezer and some in the fridge,it's just not worth the trouble and totaly impractical.

Have you thought of contacting Malcolm direct Snoops? Felt sure someone else did this with another problem.

How do i contact him love ?

I'm almost certain someone had an email address for him and he sorted out their problem but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. How about starting a thread with the title something like "Direct contact details for Mr. Lock & Lock Malcolm Please?" What's his surname, can you remember?

I wonder if this is why they have move from QVC to Ideal World??

I had a lid flap that failed. QVC wanted the total 8 pieces back. I explained to CS that some are in use in the deep freeze, but they insisted that I had to return the lot.

Could not be bothered in the end.

I wonder if this is why they have move from QVC to Ideal World??

I had a lid flap that failed. QVC wanted the total 8 pieces back. I explained to CS that some are in use in the deep freeze, but they insisted that I had to return the lot.

Could not be bothered in the end.

Same happened to me twice, strange thing is it only seems to happen to the coloured lids thou not the original plain ones.

Mrs Snoop has had a good look at the leaking one today,that one and 2 others that haven't even been used yet have buckled lids.

Thats shocking.

Do you remember tupperware?

I still have bits and pieces and theyre still going strong x

As you know Snoops one of the flaps from my new purple set snapped!:33:

I know love your thread got me thinking and then i found a box that leaked and it seemed the final straw for me,air tight is their biggest selling point i thought if it doesn't do that what's the point ?

I have lots of them and have had no problems. I wonder if they are being manufactured elsewhere? I noticed they were now on IW. They do seem to pick up on ex QVC products. It's a shame the quality seems to be going down as I have always been really pleased with the ones I have.

I've got some of the bowls where the clear lid hinges have snapped plus some rectangular ones that have discoloured when used to heat food up in the microwave. Let us know how you get on Snoops.

Latest posts

Back