Lock & Lock TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

primrose1

Registered Shopper
Any ideas for tomorrow yet?
I see the last show is 5pm, it's beauty all evening- maybe it's something to store our make up in :33: LOL

(Apologies if there is another thread, couldn't find it.)

ScheduleShow 16-03-2009 Product Time
TSV : Storage Solutions Lock & Lock 00:00
TSV : The Morning Show Lock & Lock 01:00
TSV : Storage Solutions Lock & Lock 09:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 13:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 17:00
TSV : QVC Selection Lock & Lock 20:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 22:00

ScheduleShow 16-03-2009 Product Time
TSV : Storage Solutions Lock & Lock 00:00
TSV : The Morning Show Lock & Lock 01:00
TSV : Storage Solutions Lock & Lock 09:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 13:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 17:00
TSV : QVC Selection Lock & Lock 20:00
TSV : In the Kitchen Lock & Lock 22:00

that image cant be the TSV

Lock & Lock Set of 9 Multi Purpose Space Saving Smart Trays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.828614

Mmh? What day did I look at then? :33:

Just been to check TV schedule and it says what I thought? Themroc, do you have inside info? LOL

Last edited:
The polycarbonate ones are really good,no more staining and very strong.

I am disappointed with this TSV. I haven't any Lock & Lock and was waiting eagerly for today but I want the polycarbonate ones and although they were shown on there, they're not the TSV of course. :(

Love the polycarbonate set, they stack and fit great in my cupboards when empty...which isn't often!

I quite like the sizes, but have convinced myself I don't need it. I think I should use up some of the stuff in my freezer and free up some of the ones I have already!

Mine has just arrived (is it just me, or have QVC speeded up their delivery? I used to have to wait ages but the last two TSVs I've bought have been here in super-quick time) and I'm really pleased. My pasta cupboard is now nicely organised and you're no longer in danger of having half-open packets of pasta falling on your head when you open it :18:

Mine has just arrived (is it just me, or have QVC speeded up their delivery? I used to have to wait ages but the last two TSVs I've bought have been here in super-quick time) and I'm really pleased. My pasta cupboard is now nicely organised and you're no longer in danger of having half-open packets of pasta falling on your head when you open it :18:

I think they are getting quicker. I didn't order the TSV Lock & Lock but another set - nice pastel pink - and it arrived in just a few days. I usually have to wait quite a bit longer, so I'm really pleased.

Latest posts

Back