L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am so jealous of everyone whose received theirs as mine is still showing as in process which is worrying me a little as usually mine ships a day after placing the order.

Hope nothing's wrong.

Oooooh! I am so jealous now listening to you all talking about your L'Occitane. I was being very virtuous and didn't succumb but it did look like a really good TSV and I liked the way you could pair everything off for pressies (except I know I would want to keep it all for myself).

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Mine arrived today too!!! Couldnt believe it!!! It was packaged brilliantly and the gift box is lovely. Dont want to be picky but wasnt it advertised wrapped in navy blue tissue paper inside of the gift box? Thought that was included as well but must have been wrong cos there wasnt any in mine.:31:
Jude.

Mine arrived this afternoon too via Parcelnet. I went for the fruity floral option and it is just so gorgeous - won't be giving anything away! :1:

Mine has arrived too very surprised as I am still waiting for the BCC liz earle kit. Really lovely TSV I will defintely be keeping it all :1:

Yes Diamonds, the box was seperate from the items, but the presentations did actually show the gift box complete with navy tissue paper. I actually have got the tsv as a gift for someone and thought it all looked fab wrapped up in the paper inside the box. Never the less, its a fab tsv!!:1:

Can't wait for mine - I actually succumbed and bought one of each - the fruity one is on cheque hold though.

Our L'Occitane hadn't been shipped yet as we got call this morning to say there was a problem with payment, card company wouldn't accept it, they redid it and hey presto it is pending on the card account so don't know what problem was.

Last edited:
opened in secret last night :rolleyes: and it looks a lovely kit. Especially excited when i saw the humungous cherry blossom handcream. I'm a sucker for a whopper.....:whoops:

No surprises there then Mrs James :54::54::54:

Just checked and my 2 TSVs are STILL showing as 'in process' for fecks sake :cross::cross::cross:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the TSV still saying 'in process.' To those that have received it already, enjoy! :1:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the TSV still saying 'in process.' To those that have received it already, enjoy! :1:

I wonder if there is a shipment problem? My 2 TSVs have only just been shipped today (Wed), hope the courier delivers them super quick as it has taken QVC so long to dispatch them!!

Hope everyone else's are shipped today as well ;);)

Latest posts

Back