L'Occitane TSV - 28/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fig is beautiful. its a woody scent dry and floral and sooooo lovely. l'occitane stopped doing the real provence stuff and do the more commercial blosson fruity florals very boring.

On FB Alexis has hinted about the TSV.

If you LOVE LOVE LOVE Almond oil ... then you will be thrilled!!
The whole TSV is an ALMOND BONANZA!!... and it WILL be on EASYPAY ... Now that IS something to get excited about!! xx

Well I will hazard a guess at a supersize shower oil, which is lovely but I buy the eco refil of this in store. Maybe a body scrub and maybe they will include a sweet almond liquid soap to get rid of stock as it is being discontinued. I don't like the sweet almond at all and it gives my husband eczema on his hands so we stick with verbena. I don't need any more shower products at the mo so probably won't buy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind some of their products, but not almond oil, cannot see that as a scent I want to wear or be near, for that matter. hope there is a choice.

I personally wouldn't mind the almond oil as long is not synthetic almond fragrance. I really hate anything with patchouli in. It smells like cat's piss!

Almond oil is probably the one product that might tempt me to a L'Occitane TSV! I have no business buying any shower gel though...

I don't know if anyone else has tried the brand but 'Naturally European'
- which is sold on amazon post free (and beauty naturals also free post)?? The packaging - metal tubes and boxes for the hand-creams - and design, scent and ingredients all very similar to L'Occitane.
Some might say it's a rip off of it! But it is so much cheaper and is also free from nasties.

Their hand creams are £6 or £7 for 75ml tube with 20% Shea. And they do 200g triple milled soaps etc too... I've tried the milk version and rose and like both!

- which is sold on amazon post free (and beauty naturals also free post)?? The packaging - metal tubes and boxes for the hand-creams - and design, scent and ingredients all very similar to L'Occitane.
Some might say it's a rip off of it! But it is so much cheaper and is also free from nasties.

Their hand creams are £6 or £7 for 75ml tube with 20% Shea. And they do 200g triple milled soaps etc too... I've tried the milk version and rose and like both!

thanks for that tip the soaps look lush...pun intended

The almond shower oil is my favourite L'Occitane shower product but I absolutely hated the almond shower gel which was in the last TSV I bought.

Right! I'm going down to Asda to get some almonds. I have a strange craving for them! They do 200g of almonds for £1.50!

Thanks for this, I've been looking for an alternative to L'Occitane since I found out about the animal testing. Could you tell me if the milk versions of the products smell the same/similar to the L'Occitane ones please? Or if not, what do they smell like? Is there anything else added fragrance wise, like essential oils?

Thanks for this, I've been looking for an alternative to L'Occitane since I found out about the animal testing. Could you tell me if the milk versions of the products smell the same/similar to the L'Occitane ones please? Or if not, what do they smell like? Is there anything else added fragrance wise, like essential oils?

Heya srhgts! I really like this soap and can vouch for its almondy gentleness. It's in a vegetable base and of high quality. Thing is I get mine in Lithuania. Not sure you can get it here but look it up, you might find it:

http://www.vaistine.lt/Kuno_higieno...atalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_721&ID=341333

Latest posts

Back