L'Occitane TSV 26/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I might plump for the Cedrat - for me. Not too much into girly fragrances, - not a fan of cherry blossom, and rose generally smells too sweet for me. So when I saw citrus and fresh I thought yess, then I saw it was a set for the chaps. Hmmmm, I wonder if the shaving balm will do equally well as a hand cream ?
BUT do I want to spend just over £10 per item ?
I tell you what I love the L'Occitane for men its lavender and pepper beautiful

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items individually, directly from L’Occitane, you’d pay £101 for the Cherry Blossom option, and £99.50 for the Cedrat and L’Occitan options. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £47.07 on the Cherry Blossom option and £45.57 on the Cedrat and L’Occitan options.

Rose Jasmine:

• 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Eau de Toilette (50ml) - £52 cost £27.75
  • NEW Rose Jasmine Shower Gel (250ml) - £16.50 cost £8.81
  • 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Body Lotion (250ml) - £24.50 cost £13.07
  • 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Hand Cream (30ml) - £8 cost £4.27
Total £101 cost £53.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or

Cherry Blossom:

• 1 x Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette (75ml) - £52 cost £27.75
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml) - £16.50 cost £8.81
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Body Milk (250ml)- £24.50 cost £13.07
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (30ml) - £8 cost £4.27
Total £101 cost £53.90 incl p&p used in calculations

Or

Cedrat:

• 1 x Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml) - £52 cost £28.17
  • 1 x Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml) - £16.50 cost £8.94
  • 1 x Cedrat After-Shave Balm (75ml) - £26 cost £14.08
  • 1 x Cedrat Soap (50g) - £5 cost £2.71
Total £99.50 cost £53.90 incl p&p used in calculations

Or

L'Occitan:

• 1 x L'Occitan Eau de Toilette (75ml) - £52 cost £28.17
  • L'Occitan Shower Gel (250ml) - £16.50 cost £8.94
  • 1 x L'Occitan After-Shave Balm (75ml) - £26 cost £14.08
  • 1 x L'Occitan Soap (50g) - £5 cost £2.71
Total £99.50 cost £53.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Last edited:
Now they're running out of the floral fragrances, Julia's trying to convince us that the sets for men are fine for women to use too....fine, until she went on to say that you could still sift n' gift for a woman 'cause the only thing that suggests it's for men is the aftershave balm, so take it out - Totally forgetting that every item in the set has the word "Homme" written on it. She must've realised the stupidity of what she'd said then suggested that you buy the blossom one and mix them all together!!! Fgs!!!! If the more female orientated set has run out - buy them something else instead, preferably from a different retailer. I don't think I'd be that happy if someone gifted me a set of products with Pour L'homme written on it!

LOL !!! yes the 'sift and gift' phrase appears to be 'on trend', bit of a joke.

Decided to get the Cedrat, - I pressed the 'buy' button very quickly - (like Arkwright's till 😂 )

You really have to be on your metal with the checkout page, as they automatic stick you on the auto payments - which I don't want.

I think it’s a great TSV but I won’t be buying as I have plenty of stock to get through. I remember years ago they did a TSV similar to this one on auto-delivery and I really looked forward to receiving each drop. I do think this would make a lovely gift.

I’d have bought that men’s set for myself if the shaving gel wasn’t included. The men that I buy presents for wouldn’t use it either. I did consider the men’s eco refill set but decided I didn’t need it as my Molton Brown stash will last me for years. 😉 Common sense prevailed.
You could donate the Shaving Gel to a Charity Shop.

You could donate the Shaving Gel to a Charity Shop.

I only really wanted the shower gel,. I am already stocked up with the Molton Brown pink pepper pod fragrance, and I know that I wouldn’t use the shaving foam, the eau de toilette or the bar of soap, so the price would be fairly high for one product.

Although I do have loads of Molton Brown stashed away, I have ordered the bottle of l’occitan shower gel with the two eco pouches because I know that I’ll use all of that,

Wore the Jasmine Rose today its out of this world beautiful. A real blast of Jasmine and Rose. Its rich and unashamedly floral and feminine. Lasts all day even on me. Such a treat. Its that good I would buy another set just to have 2 of the perfumes
Delighted you like your purchase and thanks Boffy for letting us know.
Is there anything you would liken it or compare it to please? 😊

Got quite a few negative reviews we can't all like the same thing. Hopefully someone wants to get rid of the perfume one mans treat.....

Got quite a few negative reviews we can't all like the same thing. Hopefully someone wants to get rid of the perfume one mans treat.....
Boffy - Vienna has posted a 15% off code in the Bargain Hunter section for l'occitane . I'm mentioning as I keep forgetting to check it out since it moved and have missed some interesting deals 🤔

Boffy - Vienna has posted a 15% off code in the Bargain Hunter section for l'occitane . I'm mentioning as I keep forgetting to check it out since it moved and have missed some
Hi I can't find the bargain section can you Help?
Hope you found it ok - it's not difficult just the old habit of looking in the QVC section rather than it's own needs to be broken 😄😁.....

Latest posts

Back