Loccitane TSV 25th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
The next loccitane TSV will be on the 25th March and it will be on Auto Delivery, all kits have same sizes of products but the "flavours" just change.

The first one contains
500ml almond handwash
500ml vanilla shower cream
full size shea butter hand cream
30ml hand cream (coco flower?)
lip balm

the next one is hibiscus flower which contains verbena hand wash and shower gel and hibiscus hand cream
large hand cream in all sets

then there is small desert rose hand cream, lavender hand wash and (4 reines?) shower gel

final one is shea which contains almond hand wash and shea shower cream and a shea lip balm

yes any idea on price yet, or easy pay??
im thinking about mid £30's plus abou £6 postage
see how far off my guess is!!

The next loccitane TSV will be on the 25th March and it will be on Auto Delivery, all kits have same sizes of products but the "flavours" just change.

The first one contains
500ml almond handwash
500ml vanilla shower cream
full size shea butter hand cream
30ml hand cream (coco flower?)
lip balm

the next one is hibiscus flower which contains verbena hand wash and shower gel and hibiscus hand cream
large hand cream in all sets

then there is small desert rose hand cream, lavender hand wash and (4 reines?) shower gel

final one is shea which contains almond hand wash and shea shower cream and a shea lip balm

OMG!!! Can't wait for this one. It's a ...MUST...HAVE .. and i ...MUST ...HAVE...IT!
Hope it's on easy pay.

yes any idea on price yet, or easy pay??
im thinking about mid £30's plus abou £6 postage
see how far off my guess is!!

I think that price is wishful thinking but it would be great if you are right,
I think it will be more like mid 40's.

Got a postcard today, AD is every 90 days
the collection is called L'occitane 5 Piece Shea Collection

I got my card yesterday too and usually love the l'occitaine TSV's. The card suggests there are 2 supersize products in addition to the cocoa flower hand cream. I take it there are 2 handcreams (one a supersize?) plus a supersize shower gel. Or is there an additional supersize item that has not been mentioned yet? I had decided not to buy unless they include the Almond shower oil this time, as I have quite a stash of liquid soap and vanilla flower shower already, and If I really want a large tube of handcream I can buy it seperately not necessarily from Q. I will no doubt be tempted but will not buy this time round.

i haven't bough a l'occitane tsv for a very long time. and i find it a bit ott when alexis says that a supersize shower gel/showercream is double the price when its not in the shops. they are around £5 more for 500ml not £12.50 more.
the value is not as good as it usually is.

I don't think I'll be bothering with this, I wish they'd do one with the Shea Body Lotion as they used to years ago. I've run out of my stock now and have gone onto Body Shop Body Butter when they're on sale.

Same old, Same old then

Haven't bought any Loccitane for ages as the TSV's all seem to all be the same!!!!

Whilst I love some L'Occitane products, I find a lot of their fragrances iffy. I don't like vanilla at all and whilst I adore roses, I don't like any of their fragrances. My must have L'occitane products are:

Foot cream ... the absolute best
Lavender liquid soap ... not the Shea butter one
Verbena liquid soap ... again not the Shea butter one

I do like the lavender and the Shea butter hand cream but they're two of many I like and my favourite hand cream is Clarins.

I tend to buy the liquid soaps I like if they're on La Q if they're "on offer" but mostly I buy in store.

Latest posts

Back