Loccitane TSV 25th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sniffed the Coco thingy in store yesterday. Very sickly and the smell did seem to hang round quite clearly on my hands with only a tiny dot rubbed in. They had a rose one same size and packaging which was not bad.

No interest in this TSV, have not bought a L'Occitane one for years now. But surprised it was not on easy pay, with the postage £45+

I have always found their handwashes the sheabutter very drying on the hands.

Love their foot cream, shea one and that hand cream, Almond Shower Oil and the Shea Body lotion, the body scrub.

Well I've ordered it. Giving the big hand cream to my mum for a present and the sickly vanilla to the mother-in-law for her birthday. :rock: Keeping the rest here! :clapping:

with that price i may as well wait for the l'occitane sale in june,bicester village, e-bay (tropicana which is thier online clearance shop) and i have a big stash that i am planning to use up. my lovely daughters clubbed together and bought me the fleur cherie xmas box for £39 (edt full size ,handream,full size shower gel, body lotion and the full size soap) and i got a princess cherry sponge bag with 4 items thrown in for free .as i am a provence preferred customer.

no i wont be buying the l'occitane tsv....again!

Well I've ordered it. Giving the big hand cream to my mum for a present and the sickly vanilla to the mother-in-law for her birthday. :rock: Keeping the rest here! :clapping:

I've ordered it as well. ' Sorry' i'm keeping the lot! :happy: No present's from me. :tongue:

There doesn't seem to be the usual excitement and general frenzy for this TSV. Normally there would be quite a few pages about it.

i haven't bothered with the tsv, am not a fan of vanilla and have just received a 20% off voucher from the store.

Off topic but watched a Mexican cook show the other day presented by Thomasina Miers, she really reminded me of Alexis and even appeared to have similar mannerisms. I wondered if they were related.

L'Occitane 5 Piece Shea Bath & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price
£39.96

QVC Price
£48.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.95
L'Occitane 5 Piece Shea Bath & Body Collection - take a closer look

Five-piece Shea Bath and Body Collection from L'Occitane. Showcases two sweet-scented liquid soap and shower gels, a limited edition shea butter hand cream, and a lip balm and hand cream in the new Cocoa Flower fragrance - a comforting milky scent with a delicious hint of cocoa. Indulge your senses with shea-infused Provencal beauty from L'Occitane.

Who is this collection for? Ideal for those with dry, dehydrated skin in need of a moisture boost after the harsh winter months.

Contains:

1 x Sweet Almond Liquid Soap (500ml) - this large pump-bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry or sensitive skin. Enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract

1 x Shea Vanilla Flower Shower Gel (500ml) - boasts a creamy texture and detergent-free formula, enriched with shea butter, a natural coconut foaming base and soy proteins. Gently cleanses and leaves a delicate trace of vanilla on the skin

1 x Limited Edition Shea Butter Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this velvety hand cream penetrates quickly to leave hands soft and smooth with no oily traces

1 x New Shea Cocoa Flower Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with 20% shea butter and honey and almond extracts, leaving hands delicately perfumed with a sweet, yet subtle fragrance

1 x New Organic Shea Lip Balm Cocoa Flower (15ml) - enriched with 10% shea butter, it helps to moisturise dry and chapped lips and subtly perfumes them with a sweet fragrance

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a collection once every 90 days for one year at Today's Special Value Price. The contents of the collection changes with each delivery - see below for details.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 201284

Auto delivery option:

First Auto Delivery drop: June

1 x Verbena Shea Butter Liquid Soap (500ml)

1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml)

1 x Limited Edition Shea Butter Hand Cream (150ml)

1 x New Organic Shea Hibiscus Lip Balm (15ml)

1 x New Hibiscus Flower Hand Cream (30ml)

Second Auto Delivery drop: September

1 x Lavender Shea Shower Cream (500ml)

1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml)

1 x New Desert Rose Lip Balm (15ml)

1 x New Desert Rose Hand Cream (30ml)

Third Auto Delivery drop: December

1 x Sweet Almond Liquid Soap (500ml)

1 x Shea Shower Cream (500ml)

1 x New Shea Lip Balm (15ml)

1 x New Shea Butter Hand Cream (30ml)

Behind the brand

L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being.

Have just posted the details above for reference in the future

I have just noticed that the December drop says Shea Shower Cream
but on screen they are showing hand and body wash
and in september it says Lavender Shower Cream but its Lavender Liquid Soap

I was just thinking someone should make a note of the future sets' contents because past Auto Delivery collections have been altered (was it a Yankee TSV, can't quite remember?).

Jude xx

I tried to order the TSV auto delivery by telephone last night - spoke to a really nice chap and nearly completed my order when he siad he was sorry to disappoint me but a note had popped up on his screen saying that l'occitane could not deliver to Northern Ireland - something to do with the packaging? He would not complete my order!! I then managed to order using QCUT - remains to be seen if they pick up on the problem before shipping but fingers crossed!!

I have heard of others on here having problems with AD to Northern Ireland but they can order the single item but I dont know why
Hope you get it NIKKID

After saying I would not buy I succumbed and got the single delivery option, because I love the soap, the handcreams are my all time faves and the vanilla shower is gorgeous. I did not go for auto delivery because I dont like lavender, the final shower gel is a "weaker" hand and body wash and although I like rose scent, I prefer warmer, sweet shower gels. They will no doubt have deals on these sets later in the year anyway with free p and p one month and 3 months later, easy pay.

I have heard of others on here having problems with AD to Northern Ireland but they can order the single item but I dont know why
Hope you get it NIKKID

Same with Jersey, they can do anything but AD, it's because their computers just won't do it, had a lovely chat with a woman at the call centre about it, what they will do is put a note on your account and then you give them a call when the AD is due and they will then send it to you, it's a hassle and you need to diarise but they will do it. QVC - when you next up-date you server please bear in mind!

Latest posts

Back