L'Occitane TSV - 23/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yawn. Not for me. Same fragrances, too much soap/liquid soap/shower gel. L'Occitane are better than this!

Yawn. Not for me. Same fragrances, too much soap/liquid soap/shower gel. L'Occitane are better than this!

Yes they are. I live very near Manchester city centre so the L'Occ shop is easily accessible for me. If only people could see what they have on offer, how helpful the staff are and what freebies you get if you ask, Le Q wouldn't stand a chance as far as L'Occ is concerned.

looks very similar to last christmas' tsv, i nb giving my dad the vanilla flower shower gel. poor show, sorry!

Our local shop often has really good offers on and you get a free glass of fizz when you go in.:wink:

Ooohhhh, thanks Donna. Any particular time of year, or do you know if there's a mailing list for them? I'm on the L'Occ mailing list but in the small print the offers always seem to exclude Belfast so I generally don't bother going in to check.

I do love the l'occitane hand and foot creams. I do use the shea butter shower cream, but I find that it can cause me to develop an itch, more so than the vanilla shower gel. Is there mineral oil in the shower products?

Yawn. There are so many beautiful L'Occitane products and we end up with the same old same old. My money is safe.

Once tsv goes to advanced orders the gift box is not included. Announced on qvc web page advertising tsv.

Ooohhhh, thanks Donna. Any particular time of year, or do you know if there's a mailing list for them? I'm on the L'Occ mailing list but in the small print the offers always seem to exclude Belfast so I generally don't bother going in to check.

Its usually June but they extend until well into July and then again in January too. No I wait until someone here mentions L'Occitane sale online then wander in. They usually tell me,"We start our one whatever day." They are actully owned by L'Occitane Ireland so, we get stuff on sale the mainland UK doesn't. I got two of the Notre Flore perfumes usually £56 for £23+. Yet they where still full price at L'Occitane UK.

That's great, Donna, thanks! I'll be looking out for it. Didn't realise we might get different stuff too, so even better. :up:

L'Occitane 6 Piece Prestige Bath & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 226188
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Six-piece Prestige Bath and Body Collection from L'Occitane. Available in Warm or Floral options, each collection is packed with rich, decadent shower creams and gels, shea-enriched milk soaps and soothing hand creams all boasting the signature L'Occitane scents. It'll make the perfect present for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Floral option:
1 x Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extracts, this liquid soap is gentle on the skin and infused with the aromatic scent of Lavender. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin
1 x Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (500ml) this size is only available at QVC - this light foaming shower gel gently cleanses your skin leaving it delicately perfumed with the flowery scent of peonies
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand and Body Wash (300ml) only available at QVC - will cleanse and soften the skin while leaving a delicate, fresh, floral cherry blossom fragrance
1 x Plum Blossom Polishing Shower Gel (75ml) - enriched with almond shell granules, this polishing shower gel transforms into a rich, creamy foam that gently cleanses, exfoliates and perfumes the skin with the floral and fruity scent of plum blossom
1 x Pivoine Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with shea butter and grape seed oil, this lightly textured cream helps protect your hands leaving them soft, moisturised and delicately perfumed with the divine floral scent of peonies
1 x Milk Extra Gentle Soap (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with moisturising shea butter. Suitable for all skin types
1 x gift box

Warm option:
1 x Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract, this liquid soap is gentle on the skin and infused with the sparkling scent of Verbena. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin
1 x Vanilla Flower Shea Shower Gel (500ml) this size is only available at QVC - boasts a creamy texture and detergent-free formula, enriched with shea butter, a natural coconut foaming base and soy proteins. Gently cleanses and leaves a delicate trace of vanilla on the skin
1 x Citrus Verbena Hand and Body Wash (300ml) only available at QVC - will cleanse and soften the skin while leaving a sparkling, zesty fragrance
1 X Delice des Fruits Shower Jelly (75ml) – this sparkling, luxurious shower jelly boasts a zesty combination of grapefruit and bergamot essential oils, with the unique look of champagne bubbles
1 x Vanilla Flower Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with shea butter and grape seed oil, this lightly textured cream helps protect your hands leaving them soft, moisturised and delicately perfumed with vanilla
1 x Milk Extra Gentle Soap in gift box (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with moisturising shea butter. Suitable for all skin types
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226188

Once tsv goes to advanced orders the gift box is not included. Announced on qvc web page advertising tsv.

I think that is awful, selling same set for same price but no box!! The box is part of the set, either have the whole set or not at all.

Last year a friend bought a few then decided to buy some more as easy gifts. Indeed they were all well received. The second lot of two where advanced and did come with boxes. I know as I helped her wrap them all up, they sat in their cardboard boxes until a few days before christmas when she opened them altogether. She was stupid to be honest by not opening them all and checking when they arrived, but everything was safe and no leaks or problems.

Last years TSV didn't sell out or go to advanced orders on TSV day. They were selling it every week, if not several times a week long into the new year!!!

Last edited:
Last years TSV didn't sell out or go to advanced orders on TSV day. They were selling it every week, if not several times a week long into the new year!!!

They were indeed selling it well into the New Year. I bought it quite a while after the TSV (can't remember exactly when), but it was on 4 easypays and stayed on the easypays for ages. It was my first ever L'Occitane purchase and I did like it, but not enough for me to buy this years' one.

Latest posts

Back