L'Occitane TSV 13/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love my l'occitane but my wardrobe dosent. those super sizes are super heavy!
smelt the peony in store. very pretty fragrance but does not last a bit like the rose de nuit promising and very lush but disappears quickly!

please oh please can we have the new peony fragrance????

in an ideal world, i would like the tsv to contain the fragrance, the body wash and the body milk....

thank you ;)

I know its a while off yet but does anyone have any idea what this tsv will contain??
my sister in law has hinted she would like some l'occitane for her birthday !!

I've been looking at the Peony make-up on line and it looks GORGEOUS!!! too much to expect that QVC will be stocking it, so I'll check out the L'Occitane shop come payday!

Don't think the TSV will tempt me as I have a HUGE stockpile of L'Occitane but only really bother with the handcream these days.

been wanting to try l'occitane have a shop in town might hold off for the tsv hope it's good

The makeup is limited edition and when its sold out its gone.

that's a bit daft...as we could buy stuff, love it and never be able to get it again???

am still tempted though, it just looks so pretty :heart:

hopefully there will still be some left for me on 28th May....:nod:

l'occtane tsv same old same old

it would be nice if l'occitane would put candles makeup and perfume in the tsv's.
they do a nice line in skincare also.
i remember when you would get skincare and tins of shea butter i am all awash with shower gels and soaps i want variety and i refuse to give any more stuff away i cannot use:emo:

Have had a litle squoosh of the new Peony fragrance, which was lovely....but like the Cherry Blossom and Rose fragrances I already own, it has absolutely no lasting power whatsover.

Would be nice to see some of the Almond Oil, but I do hope it's not that bloomin Shea body lotion again!

Have had a litle squoosh of the new Peony fragrance, which was lovely....but like the Cherry Blossom and Rose fragrances I already own, it has absolutely no lasting power whatsover.

Would be nice to see some of the Almond Oil, but I do hope it's not that bloomin Shea body lotion again!

i agree no staying power at all. i have had the rose de nuit a few months and its nearly gone i have had to spay it soooooo much!

The only L'occitane fragrance I've found that DOES last, is the Honey and Lemon, which tends to make me feel a bit sick after a few hours!

I haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV in ages so may treat myself to this one although if it contains the body lotion I won't as that stuff makes me itch. We use the liquid soap, hand cream and Cade shaving cream and balm regularly but I'm guessing none of these wil be in it.

that's a bit daft...as we could buy stuff, love it and never be able to get it again???

am still tempted though, it just looks so pretty :heart:

hopefully there will still be some left for me on 28th May....:nod:

Its to compliment the Peony collection that is it. No new colours etc just the two face highlighter and bronzer, one pink blush and then the lip glosses and balms.

Since they have done auto delivery on the last TSVs I am thinking they will do it with this one. The last AD was the pre christmas one so about due for it.

QVC sell in TSVs what they think are the big sellers for the brand. They push L'Occitane for the bath and body products and some fragrances. So I doubt you will ever get a candle and skincare in one. The makeup as said is limited edition and infact could already been gone if sold out, it was only available for 3 or 4 weeks.

Think Molton Brown. They did great makeup for years and nice candles too. But all you got in TSVs where bath and body and in the early days skincare. The latter disappeared in later years and all you got were the same over and over and over and over again each TSV. Shower/bath gels and body lotion the odd time the body scrubs perhaps.

Last year they did the AD in February so the last delivery was in November. They also did the Bergamot Tea/Rose Nuit de Mai one (about this time ?). So I think this might not be an AD one. I got all of them last year so I will be trying to resist this whatever its is.

Latest posts

Back