Loccitane TSV 10th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The almond shower oil is my favourite L'Occitane shower product but I won't be buying TSV because I don't like shower creams and don't use bars of soap.
Anyway,I was at Bicester last week and Molton Brown had 4 bottles of shower gel for £43 so I stocked up on Templetree and Gingerlily.

I feel a purchase coming on! I had a card re the TSV but they didn't show all the products.The hand cream I could live without & I have enough of the soaps to see me into the middle of next year ( my ab. favorite L'Occitanne product).I am not a great handcream user as had the sticky feeling they leave until I discovered the Liz Earle on & that to my mind tops L'Occitanne.
I was weaning myself off purchasing from QVC but that has gone out of the window with Laura Geller being on the last couple of days.At least Honora didn't tempt me!

Won't be going for this one, I ordered an almond oil duo from QVC and was completely underwhelmed, giving it away. Don't know if anyone else feels this way, but am so bored of l'occitane tsvs in last 2 years - I still love the verbena liquid hand wash, but nothing else blows me away.

L'Occitane 5 Piece Summer Almond & Shea Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £44.16
QVC Price £53.50
Item Number 200784
Availability In stock UK P&P£4.95
Description

LOccitane Summer Almond and Shea Collection. This five-piece bath and body set showcases a super-sized version of the top-rated Almond Shower Oil, limited edition Almond Shower Scrub, a new soothing hand cream and more. Bathe in the fresh scent almonds this summer.

Who is this collection for? Ideal for those with dry, dehydrated skin which is in need of a moisture boost. The almond and shea combination is perfect for summer months leaving skin hydrated and delicately scented.

Contains:
•1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml) - when in contact with water, this shower oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam that leaves a satin-like softness all over the body and your skin scented with a subtle scent of fresh almond
•1 x Ultra Rich Shower Cream (500ml) - this creamy formula gently cleanses your body and hair to leave skin soft and supple and hair with a high shine. Enriched with 5% of hydrating shea butter
•1 x Almond Shower Scrub (200ml) – enriched with almond oil and crushed shells, the scrub melts into your skin to cleanse and exfoliate to remove impurities and dead skin cells. You skin is left feeling soft and smooth and delicately scented with almond blossom
•1 x New Almond Smooth Hands (30ml) – this light hand cream instantly moisturises your skin while leaving behind the delicate fragrance of almond blossom
•1 x Shea Soap Milk Soap (100g) – formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with soothing shea butter

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being.

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being.

That's not quite how Paula Begoun puts it lol
L’Occitane
Strengths: Provides complete ingredient lists for some of its products on company Web site; some very good cleansers, including for sensitive skin; some facial sunscreens provide sufficient UVA protection.
Weaknesses: Expensive; many products are heavily fragranced or contain irritating fragrance chemicals; jar packaging is prevalent, which won’t keep ingredients stable; the products are not all natural in the least.

Anyone going for this? I wish it was a body lotion instead of a scrub :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Love L'Occitane shower gels and handwash but not too keen on the almond or their exfoliators. I bought an olive one from their store recently and it was really difficult to squeeze out of the dispenser (the same as the one in the TSV) and I had to unscrew the cap to get at it.

I am, just trying to decide whether to get 1 or 2
sometimes I hate EP because it makes me buy more :tongue:

Jabba am in Belfast 20th - 23rd August
I wonder if I should just get 1 TSV and see if I can pick up some more almond shower oil in Belfast :thinking:

I went for one, the price was lower than I expected and EP a bonus. I use the shower cream already, it's nice but I would only buy in a TSV. Be careful, whilst they say you can use it on the hair it needs a bloomin good rince as it leaves a residue that flakes off!!! I am always sceptical when they say a product can be used on hair and body.

I love love love the shower oil and always have a soap on the go.

Was going to gift the others but it depends on the smell. If it's marzipanny like the almond liquid soap I will gift it to my sister in law at christmas. If it is like the shower oil or not too sweet I will ise them both, I collect those hand creams for my handbag and don't currently have a body scrub. Anyone used them before who knows?

When all is said and done £50 including p&p seems a LOT to be spending on shower gel and soap how ever wonderful they may be.
I have found some very good buys in the pound shop and guess what they work just as well as any I have brought in the past from QVC.
So this is not going to tempt me from my 18 month's of not buying anything from any shopping channel.
Even though I still look at what the TSV is just in case it's a can't live without product, well you never know!!

I've ordered one, I was almost swayed by the easy pay towards ordering 2 for the present drawer, but thankfully common sense prevailed !

After all L'Occitane TSVs are coming thick and fast these days!

I've ordered one - love the Almond Shower Oil. Agree about washing hair with it, I certainly wouldn't! Also fancy some hand wash and those gorgeous soaps .... aarrrggghhh the credit card is melting!!

I bought a clothes airer and a cherry pitter from john Lewis on line instead. not as glam but more useful. And cheaper

Latest posts

Back