Loccitane TSV 10th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do love it! It's coming on hols with me for added moisturisation! I also use it to shave my legs, due to the thick texture. Love it :heart: not sure if I would use the rest of the TSV though, so may check out Debenhams as SCW suggests.

The shower cream is nice. It's nice and rich, and again, no need for body lotion I would only buy it in a TSV though, or OTO as my current one was, but I would buy the Almond Shower oil on its own. I am going to keep the soap as I do use it to shave my legs with, but I will put the body scrub and mini hand cream in my "Chrismas Present Drawer" and I think it will go to my sister in law, or my friend who both have birthdays on December. It can be a very expensive month!

My local debenhams didnt have any almond shower oil unfortunately
and they dont have any online either

Am going to Belfast in August so hope there is a sale on in the loccitane shop then

The L'Occitane sections in Debenhams stores don't have the full range like the standalone L'Occitane stores, the offers are never the same in them either!!!

Oh dear. Liking the look of this! I use the Almond oil to shave my legs with. I accidentally left it in hubbys bathroom the other day and he also took a shine to it. I quickly swiped it back though, my precious!!! Maybe he can have it back if I get this super-duper size one...:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I actually buy the Almond shower oil specifically for MrM cos he loves it although he only likes using it on holiday. I do like it but am more of a Philosophy girl.

Won't be buying the TSV because I bought a pack of three shower gels on Beauty Day - was a good offer as I got 3 for 2 - Almond, Cherry Blossom and verbena.

Oh good, an easy one to resist.
I find the Almond scent very sickly.

Bluebell the Ann Street store sale in Belfast runs from late June until mid July. But the 500mls Almond Shower is £25 without the 20% off, the normal 250mls size is £16. I only go in usually when the sale is on to pick up birthday and Christmas presents, they wrap them for me. The 50% off sale items can be there for months.

Ok I was tempted by the pump but I won't buy the TSV; just sorting through the stockpile for bits of L'occi to ebay and came across 3 (yes 3) of the usualy size Almond stuff so I'm going off for a quick shower and am admonishing myself for ordering stuff I don't need (again) and then forget I have!

I might see if any of the spare pumps I save from empty bottle will fit the Almond shower bottle and then I'll be satisfied that I don't need the 500ml version!

Will I ever learn?

Jude xx

Does the almond oil leave the shower tray / bath slippery?

I have not used it but I know Alexis said when she was pregnant she put it in the bath instead of using it in the shower as she was scared she would slip.

Yes it could still be easy pay, that does not kick in until the midnight show before won't come up. At that price unless on auto delivery it will be easy pay, they can't do both or never have.

My local debenhams didnt have any almond shower oil unfortunately
and they dont have any online either

Am going to Belfast in August so hope there is a sale on in the loccitane shop then

Bluebell what dates will you be here?
We must try to arrange a Norn Iron Ladies wot Lunch meet up !

Re the Almond Shower Oil, I am tempted by the 500ml size with pump but I decanted a 250ml ordinary bottle of it into a washed L'Occitane liquid soap bottle recently. It works fine and is less slippery to deal with in the shower using the pump dispenser so I really should not buy this TSV but am horribly tempted all the same. Better go and look at the stockpile as aversion therapy. I am working my way through what I already have so it would be madness to buy more.

Latest posts

Back