L'Occitane TSV 09/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a postcard from QVC about this TSV today. It says it's a 1 litre refill pack. I know such a big pack is unlikely and they obviously mean it's a litre of almond shower oil altogether but it distinctly says "with the 1L ecological refill pack". I'm not buying anyway but it would have been really disappointing if I'd wanted it.

i think you can get a 500ml refil and a standard shower oil for £31 from l'occitane in the sale

I must be the only person that hates the Almond Shower Oil, so my money is safe.

I can't abide the smell either - it reminds me of the pet shop smell that's a mix of dried dog food, rabbit bedding etc Next time you're in Pets At Home, have a good old sniff.

I was tempted to try this range for the foot cream & maybe the hand cream.
But I just recently bought the Margaret Dabbs triple offer.
I used it last night & I can feel a difference already!

I can't abide the smell either - it reminds me of the pet shop smell that's a mix of dried dog food, rabbit bedding etc Next time you're in Pets At Home, have a good old sniff.

Me2 - thought it was just me as they shove this almond stuff in every tsv

its not in every tsv but i know quite a few who love it (not that ive ever smelled or tried it) as it just dont intrest me but they always request more almond & more almond every time so the next one should be a almond free one

L'Occitane used to sell this grape shower oil (see photo) I know it was around 2003 because that's when I sold one on ebay. I bought a job lot when it was sold off on the L'occy website but QVC did have sets in this fragrance as well. Initially I liked the Almond but there's just been too much of it. The Grape range was designed to detox and included a warming gel, scrub and water retention eliminating cream; shame they don't bring this back, maybe in a New Year TSV?

Attachments

• grapeoil.jpg
    grapeoil.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 145
L'Occitane used to sell this grape shower oil (see photo) I know it was around 2003 because that's when I sold one on ebay. I bought a job lot when it was sold off on the L'occy website but QVC did have sets in this fragrance as well. Initially I liked the Almond but there's just been too much of it. The Grape range was designed to detox and included a warming gel, scrub and water retention eliminating cream; shame they don't bring this back, maybe in a New Year TSV?

i had the whole set in this may still find some hanging around. its quite nice very spa like

L'Occitane are opening a shop in Chelmsford in Sept. Will I now have to venture out into the dreaded high street ?

I definitely recommend a visit... in my experience, the assistance in their shops are lovely and friendly, not pushy and "hard sell". Very refreshing and enjoyable... even if you aren't buying on that occasion.

There are nice staff in the shops who really enjoy talking about the products with you. They also offer you a fruit tea which is nice.

L'Occitane are opening a shop in Chelmsford in Sept. Will I now have to venture out into the dreaded high street ?
Try and go there on the opening day. I just happened to be walking past when the Windsor shop was opening a few years ago and they were giving out goodie bags in front of the shop. It had some nice sample sizes in it. I think I may also have gone in for a glass of wine as well but it could have been tea. They are always very friendly

stock up in the sales online is better more choice than the shops so dont really need qvc's offerings

Must be me. I didn't get samples or offered a cup of fruit tea when I bought some stuff in the Cardiff shop after they re-opened. I was given the hard sales push, though. Sigh.

Must be me. I didn't get samples or offered a cup of fruit tea when I bought some stuff in the Cardiff shop after they re-opened. I was given the hard sales push, though. Sigh.

Me too, there is very rarely any customers in the Birmingham store I used to visit and they pounced on you as soon as you walked in or trailed round the store after you, I prefer to look at items in stores that sell their products like Debenhams and then I usually get left in peace. I know they are there to sell but it doesn't work with me, I just walk out and don't bother buying anything,

Try and go there on the opening day. I just happened to be walking past when the Windsor shop was opening a few years ago and they were giving out goodie bags in front of the shop. It had some nice sample sizes in it. I think I may also have gone in for a glass of wine as well but it could have been tea. They are always very friendly

The store in Manchester relocated this week and I was sent an email to say if I spent over £30 I would receive a free goody bag (first 100 customers only). I work in the city centre and the shop opened at 10am. I was on lunch at 12pm so I was going to go down but I really didn't feel well & it was raining, so I stayed in the dry.

The Bonne Mare Rosemary shower gel is my favourite L'Occitane product, I don't suppose it'll ever be in a TSV though.

Latest posts

Back