L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel & Pearlescent Body Cream Set
One Time Only Price £27.00
QVC Price £32.50
Item Number 228796
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Treat the whole family to this caring, fragrant duo from L'Occitane. It contains Rose 4 Reines Pearlescent Cream (200ml) which is rich in grapeseed oil and has a light, fast-absorbing formula that will leave skin feeling soft to the touch. It's also infused with a subtle fruity fragrance that's great for all ages. Complementing this is a big size of Rose Bath & Shower Gel (500ml) with essences of rose and rose flower. This will gently cleanse the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed and transforming into a fresh and rich foaming lather.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228796

Has this been on before as a OTO? Only dark in stock:

Urban Retreat 3 Piece Make-Up Must Haves

One Time Only Price £17.88

QVC Price £21.50

Item Number 228751

jude xx

QVC Price £32.50
Item Number 228796
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Treat the whole family to this caring, fragrant duo from L'Occitane. It contains Rose 4 Reines Pearlescent Cream (200ml) which is rich in grapeseed oil and has a light, fast-absorbing formula that will leave skin feeling soft to the touch. It's also infused with a subtle fruity fragrance that's great for all ages. Complementing this is a big size of Rose Bath & Shower Gel (500ml) with essences of rose and rose flower. This will gently cleanse the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed and transforming into a fresh and rich foaming lather.

On air now

:sad: Oh I've looked and I've looked and I've looked but I can't see what the next L'Occitane OTO might be! Can anyone else find it? I don't want to stay up until 11pm, I'm very sleeeeepy...... :sleepy:

QVC Price £32.50
Item Number 228796
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

the jar is a little on the small size to treat the family with though but a lovely body cream to use as an occasional treat.
i wsh they would not say the shower gel is £25 when you can get them for £17 in the shops sometimes...

the jar is a little on the small size to treat the family with though but a lovely body cream to use as an occasional treat.
i wsh they would not say the shower gel is £25 when you can get them for £17 in the shops sometimes...

totally agree. I wish they'd mention the £4.45 P&P!

Latest posts

Back