L'Occitane on QVC - question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PrussianRed

Registered Shopper
I recently received a flier from L'Occitance with a money-off voucher and, I as was thinking of trying some new stuff, had a look at their website, then looked at their products on Q.

There are several products which appear on Q and are not/no longer on company website, e.g. Brightening Hand Cream (used in the past and would like to buy again).

I presume that if L'Occ no longer has them, they are discontinued, and the ones from Q may be 'old stock' which has been hanging around for some time?

I do think some of QVCs stock has been sitting in the warehouse for quite some time, especially those which you find in the Clearance Section. Some things may have been produced just for QVC which is why you might not see them on the L'occitane website. But if the brightening handcream is no longer made by L'occitance I would imagine the QVCs stock is not new stock.

Hi, I don't know much about Q but I was in a L'occitaine store yesterday and the brightening hand cream was in the sale, either £8.00 or £8.50, I wasn't interested so can't be certain

I think that the Brightening Line was in 50% sale. I was shopping in the sales and contacted L’Occitane CS who advised that Angelica Line is being phased out by new Pivoine skincare so if anyone needs to stock up please do. There were some Angelica items in the sale and I think more items will feature in the upcoming flash sales.

Latest posts

Back