L'Occitane Liquid Soap Trio One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane Liquid Soap Trio
Item Number: 210046
QVC Price £39.00
One Time Only Price £32.22
P&P £5.95

A trio of liquid soaps with three of L'Occitane's signature fragrances. Stock up and switch from one fragrance to the next, or split them up and place one in your family bathroom, one in the en suite and one by the kitchen sink.

Contains:

1 x Sweet Almond Liquid Soap (500ml)
1 x Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml)
1 x Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210046

It's nice that it's one of each fragrance. But it seems every other OTO from L'Occitane is jumbo sizes of either shower gel or liquid soap!

I love lavender but its the hand wash I love. The pale blue/lilac liquid in the small rectangular container. QVC next to never stock it.

Excuse my ignorance (ages since I bought any l'Occitane) but is this OTO liquid soap trio strictly for hands or do people use it in the shower as well? Tinkerbelle mentions liking the hand wash so I assume these are something different??

Are these particularly good value (£12.72 each inc P&P) or would you advise waiting for sales or discounts on the l'Occitane site or elsewhere?

Are these particularly good value (£12.72 each inc P&P) or would you advise waiting for sales or discounts on the l'Occitane site or elsewhere?

I think these are a good offer and L'Occitane themselves don't tend to put their liquid soaps their sales, especially not the Sweet Almond as they have 'retired' it.

Excuse my ignorance (ages since I bought any l'Occitane) but is this OTO liquid soap trio strictly for hands or do people use it in the shower as well? Tinkerbelle mentions liking the hand wash so I assume these are something different??

I personally used them as hand washes in my kitchen & ensuite. However, I know my mother uses them in the shower from time to time & I always use the end of the bottle in the shower rather waste it, once the pump doesn't work anymore.

I think these are a good offer and L'Occitane themselves don't tend to put their liquid soaps their sales, especially not the Sweet Almond as they have 'retired' it.

Oh dear, I might have to buy it then! I like the fragrances (I think) and I know someone who would love one of them as a gift.

I saw this appear on QVC's website yesterday and was hoping it would be an OTO. Then Alexis confirmed it this morning and I've been waiting for them to activate it all day. Once they finally did, when I tried to add it to my basket it kept saying 'sold out'. The QVC I use is my OH's, so I had to wait for him to come in earlier and call and order for me. But I have done now :)

Much though I like their liquid thoapth, nothing beats the shea brilliance of the bar version.

"If you are thinking of buying 4 or 5 even"....... Guess the presenter. Of course it is Del Boy Flint!

Latest posts

Back