L'Occitane Liquid Soap Trio One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Excuse my ignorance (ages since I bought any l'Occitane) but is this OTO liquid soap trio strictly for hands or do people use it in the shower as well? Tinkerbelle mentions liking the hand wash so I assume these are something different??

I'm not quite sure what the difference is but the one I like is very definitely hand wash and isn't the Shea butter "with" lavender. I really prefer the smell. I find so many lavender products done smell like the fresh lavender I grow in my garden. The hand wash does.

Looking at a different hand soap/refill set:

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Lave...ct.208798.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-208798

Quite like the sound of this, especially after what Tink said about the lavender scent but concerned by the one poor review commenting on the lack of scent in the verbena option! They make some worrying comments about QVC bought stuff, anyone else found this to be the case?

:confused:

That is better value, yes. Wish I'd seen it first but then I like the three scents in the OTO which I went for.

I don't have experience of buying from l'Occitane direct as opposed to QVC recently as it's a while since I bought this range from either.

Looking at a different hand soap/refill set:

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Lave...ct.208798.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-208798

Quite like the sound of this, especially after what Tink said about the lavender scent but concerned by the one poor review commenting on the lack of scent in the verbena option! They make some worrying comments about QVC bought stuff, anyone else found this to be the case?

:confused:

Can someone tell me, when something is at Introductory Price, does it usually stay at that price for a while or can it be literally anything from one day to thirty (or more)? I have ordered the l'Occitane OTO trio and I would like to see what I think before I order more. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back