Registered Shopper
L'Occitane Set of 2 Supersize Shower Gel & Shea Body Lotion
Introductory Price £29.70
QVC Price £32.75
Item Number 228180
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £9.90 plus P&P
Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Supersize your L'Occitane experience with this fantastic shower gel and body lotion duo. The set is available in two options; one contains Ultra Rich Shower Cream (500ml) and Shea Body Lotion with pump (500ml) and the other option contains Rose Bath and Shower Gel with pump, and Shea Body Lotion with pump (500ml). The Ultra Rich Shower Cream is made from a blend of shea butter, lavender oils and rosemary extract while the Rose Bath and Shower Gel will cleanse your skin leaving it delicately perfumed with a wonderful rose fragrance.

View what's in stock

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228180

Amazing value ive bought two of the shea sets and will give my partner the shower gel and im keeping the body lotion.

Hmmmm!!!!

Three glasses of wine last night, flicking over in the ad break of Kill Bill:glass:
I bought the Shea version!!!!!

I have both of these items already in the cupboard, one gentle wash 500ml and two 500ml shea body lotion unopened!!!!! I am a good bit down in the other 500ml shea body lotion in the bathroom though.:wait2: And I really like this body lotion compared to many others.

I rest my case.:coffee:

l'occitane are a bit cheeky with the tsv though. no body lotion so you kind of had to buy this kit to get some. three lots of p&p to pay if you buy 2 lots of the tsv.
liking the warm option more than the floral tbh.

yea but if you just want the body lotion without having to pay the £41 for the tsv its better. It depends on what you want but if it was in the tsv I wouldn't have bought it.

l'occitane are a bit cheeky with the tsv though. no body lotion so you kind of had to buy this kit to get some. three lots of p&p to pay if you buy 2 lots of the tsv.
liking the warm option more than the floral tbh.

QVC can't win, if they put the body lotion in the TSV people complain and if they don't people complain!! :laughing:

For me I am buying the kit with body lotion as the TSV is just not worth for me, as there is only about one item in each set of the TSV I know I like, as I don't like the rose, grape, honey & lemon and lavender.

dont get me wrong the tsv's are great but its a bit unbalanced. all the items are body washes barring the handcream and i think it was a ploy to double the sales volume. i had to order an old tsv a while back to get some of the coveted body lotion.
reminds of the craft hours when you have to buy three kits to make one of thier cards featured at £30 a kit....expensive card.:tongue2:

I bought this duo yesterday, in the rose option.. Had exactly what I wanted, especially the body lotion, but love the rose.. The tsv was not for me, so the duo was my choice.. And easy pays to spread the cost too.. Am a very happy bunny :sun:

Sorry, just to add, checked my account & my L'Occitane set has been shipped! Whoo hoo.. :grin:

Saw this kit last night and was tempted but I need to check to see if I have any Loccitane body lotion left first,
I would go for the rose option as I dont like the shower creams

That is good as the pot of hair mask is £18 on its own!

I liked the old version of the olive shampoo and conditioner, it made you hair shiny and it had a very clean smell
The new one, especially the conditioner, doesn't get the best reviews, ppl complain that it dries out their hair.
The rose shampoo left a build up in my hair and it was so greasy, so I am not sure to try this out

The new olive shampoo/cond leaves my hair limp, although it is silky soft.

I bought this duo yesterday, in the rose option.. Had exactly what I wanted, especially the body lotion, but love the rose.. The tsv was not for me, so the duo was my choice.. And easy pays to spread the cost too.. Am a very happy bunny :sun:
Daisy, exactly the same here. I bought two of the rose, one for me one as a Xmas gift for a friend. I did ponder getting the TSV and splitting the contents between me and her, but I think this kit is excellent value and has a good sizes of two very usable products. OK, it doesn't come boxed, but I will put the bottles in two of Jayne's organza bags and I'm sure the kit will look gorgeously packed that way too (and it will be cheaper to post, as my friend lives in Leeds).

Daisy, exactly the same here. I bought two of the rose, one for me one as a Xmas gift for a friend. I did ponder getting the TSV and splitting the contents between me and her, but I think this kit is excellent value and has a good sizes of two very usable products. OK, it doesn't come boxed, but I will put the bottles in two of Jayne's organza bags and I'm sure the kit will look gorgeously packed that way too (and it will be cheaper to post, as my friend lives in Leeds).

You have a very lucky friend SS.. Putting gifts like this in organza bags is a wonderful idea & is a softer look than a box.. We definitely made the right decision by going for this set instead of the tsv.. & your friend will be VERY happy with her gift :sun:

I liked the old version of the olive shampoo and conditioner, it made you hair shiny and it had a very clean smell
The new one, especially the conditioner, doesn't get the best reviews, ppl complain that it dries out their hair.
The rose shampoo left a build up in my hair and it was so greasy, so I am not sure to try this out

I've not used the shampoo and conditioner but I have used the mask and it gave me good results.

Latest posts

Back