L'occitane bargain alert!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is the new one SSausage, are you tempted?:ANYWORD:
Tia, since being on maternity leave and having more time on my hand to spend here and on the laptop I am in a state of continuous temptation... that's why I am forever grateful to Lovehart, really, even if I don't always show it... :D

You have a very lucky friend SS.. Putting gifts like this in organza bags is a wonderful idea & is a softer look than a box.. We definitely made the right decision by going for this set instead of the tsv.. & your friend will be VERY happy with her gift :sun:

Glad you approve Daisy!!! :flower:

Have checked my stash and I dont have any Loccitane Body Lotion unopened and DD and OH use this so think I might have to go for this bargain offer even though I dont need any more shower gel

Tia, since being on maternity leave and having more time on my hand to spend here and on the laptop I am in a state of continuous temptation... that's why I am forever grateful to Lovehart, really, even if I don't always show it... :D

Oh SS, I didn't know you cared. I'm always here for you should you need me.:flower::flower::flower:

Have decided not to go for this kit with the body lotion as there will probably be a TSV with the body lotion in it before I need more.

Hope you are proud of me loveheart :smirk:

Thanks for the heads up on this item L'occitane Lover,really needed this body lotion,havn't had it for about a year now and it looks to be a good value kit.

I'm beginning to think that this good value kit might have been more popular with the ST gang than the TSV itself!
What's the body lotion like BFT? I have only tried the shea hand cream and loved it, hence why I decided to take the plunge...

Does anyone know what's happened to the honey body and hair wash? They were still showing the item number on QVC but were always out of stock. I know the bees are disppearing but that was declared after the disappearance of this really gorgeous body wash. Have been on L'occitane's website and couldn't find it there either. My son loves it, as do I, the honey and lemon is just not as good. Any information welcome.

I'm beginning to think that this good value kit might have been more popular with the ST gang than the TSV itself!
What's the body lotion like BFT? I have only tried the shea hand cream and loved it, hence why I decided to take the plunge...
The lotion is very moisturizing a little goes a long way,I use it quite liberally from neck to feet,the last one I had of this size lasted me about 2 and half months,I did use it every single day though,if you use body lotions less frequently than me it will last ages.Considering I can get through one of those 200ml Body Shop body butters in a fortnight and they cost a £12 this is good value for me and more effective ingredients.

My order is still showing as In Process, not happy.

The Rose shampoo and conditioner was on sale at half price in the L'Occitane stores not long ago. Not sure if they changed the bottles or something as I still see it at full price again?

I actually bought the shampoo,conditioner and a rose bath powder as a christmas gift. They put it in a lovely box for me too.

The lotion is very moisturizing a little goes a long way,I use it quite liberally from neck to feet,the last one I had of this size lasted me about 2 and half months,I did use it every single day though,if you use body lotions less frequently than me it will last ages.Considering I can get through one of those 200ml Body Shop body butters in a fortnight and they cost a £12 this is good value for me and more effective ingredients.

Lovely, just what I wanted to hear! (I've become an every-day body moisturiser myself since hanging around in here) Cheers BFT!

l'occitane shea body lotion really is the business. love the body cream as well as a reall treat one a week or more if you can afford it.

better than that awfull coco de mere crap that mb were selling. all water and cheap fillers uggh!

l'occitane moisturisers are certainly worth the money
my shea one seems to have been going ages!!
I like the verbena one for summer,its cooling and absorbs really easily

Oh, I wish I had gone for the shea option now! But I got two, one for me one as a pressie, and as I don't think my friend has ever tried L'Occitaine, I though that getting two different types of product would give me a better chance of finding at least one that she loved, rather than putting all my eggs in the shea basket... Oh well, if I like the Rose option, I might go on waitlist for the Shea one, as it seems obvious that this set is excellent value.:flower:

The body lotion is fab SS.. I got a little bottle of it in my try me set & was so impressed with it.. Made my skin feel like suede (I know that sounds a bit silly, but best way I could describe it)
Can't wait to get my supersize one :wave2:

You can't beat the smell of the shea butter range. I can't wait for mine to arrive...:happy:

You get the same shea body lotion in both sets SS, its only the shower creams that are different :sun:

I know Daisy, but after everybody's enthusiastic endorsement of the Shea range, I wish I could try the shower creme too... What a greedy thing I am!!:sad:

Oh SS the shower creme is gorgeous. I'm using it at the moment. Not only is the smell lovely(it always reminds me of that lovely smell babies have when they've just come out the bath) It lasts for ages. Go on treat yourself

I know Daisy, but after everybody's enthusiastic endorsement of the Shea range, I wish I could try the shower creme too... What a greedy thing I am!!:sad:

Oh am sorry SS, I misunderstood.. I got a small shea shower creme too, but it smells like fresh paint to me, so personally, I didn't really like it.. Of course you're not greedy, you just like nice things :sun:

Latest posts

Back