L'Occitane - 9th Anniversary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must no buty I must not buy.................

LOL Admit it! You have a list!!!

I've got the Cherry Blossom one of these and it is absolutely divine. Like a white thick liquid that sinks in very quickly and smells wonderful.

Rebecca,

Hope you see this! I am going shopping but not until Mon so I won't be able to see these first in a shop. How do they dispense? Is it a tube or on a dropper? Would they leak in a bag?

Thanks

Sal
XXX

Rebecca,

Hope you see this! I am going shopping but not until Mon so I won't be able to see these first in a shop. How do they dispense? Is it a tube or on a dropper? Would they leak in a bag?

Thanks

Sal
XXX

Hi

It's on a brush and it's a really sweet little bottle - I've had mine in my handbag since I got it so I can just refresh my perfume and it's never leaked.

It's not a very good picture but this is what it looks like - it's just like a nail polish brush:

Image051.jpg

Hope that helps.

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the photo - much apprectated. They seem like a good idea and I might treat myself because I am asthmatic and I cannot use many sprays! The L'Occitane cherry blossom and Stella McCartney are about all I can wear.

Sal
XXX

L'Occitane Rose Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
Anniversary Price £18.88
QVC Price £20.75
Item Number 227132
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Look after your hair and infuse your locks with the subtle and irresistible aroma of roses with this L'Occitane rose shampoo and conditioner duo. There is a 250ml bottle of pearlescent shampoo and a 250ml bottle of conditioner, both with pump dispensers. The fresh and fruity rose-scented hair products are suitable for all hair types.

L'Occitane Liquid Soap & Refill
Anniversary Price £17.43
QVC Price £21.00
Item Number 226997
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Stock up on L'Occitane liquid soap with this fabulous set of one 500ml bottle of liquid soap with a pump dispenser as well as two 400ml refill bottles. The set is available in a choice of Verbena, Lavender or Sweet Almond scented liquid soaps. The soaps are all suitable for use with dry, sensitive or damaged skin and will leave a sweet, delicate aroma on you and your family's skin. The soaps contain shea butter and aloe vera extract.

LOL Admit it! You have a list!!!

I was determined not to....but I ended up buying that Milk Shower Creme duo. I was hungover, tired and weakened by those two going on about it being the last chance to buy etc.

I really shouldn't have. Will have to see how strong I feel when it arrives because I really really should send it back!:54:

I was determined not to....but I ended up buying that Milk Shower Creme duo. I was hungover, tired and weakened by those two going on about it being the last chance to buy etc.

I really shouldn't have. Will have to see how strong I feel when it arrives because I really really should send it back!:54:

You could phone up and try and cancel it because postage will be expensive to send it back.
I bought the handwash with 2 refills, a really good price

I wasn't going to buy anything, but I ordered the Rose Shampoo & Conditioner.

Thought I would give it a go as they said it was good for detangling hair.

I wasn't going to buy anything, but I ordered the Rose Shampoo & Conditioner.

Thought I would give it a go as they said it was good for detangling hair.

I wanted that too. But I resisted!

I absolutely love the scent of the Wild Rose Shea Shower Creme (that they have bloomin well discontinued!)

They do.
All the Shea butter shower cremes (best thing for my hair ever!) - DISCONTINUED
Fig, Clementine, Bourbon Vanilla Shea Butter Soaps - DISCONTINUED
Vanilla Shower Gel - DISCONTINUED
Amber Shower Gel - DISCONTINUED
Hexaganal Candles - DISCONTINUED (I think!)

I do love L'occitane and have tried to stock up on a few things, but it is really annoying. They seem to discontinue things that are really popular too. It's odd.

They do.
All the Shea butter shower cremes (best thing for my hair ever!) - DISCONTINUED
Fig, Clementine, Bourbon Vanilla Shea Butter Soaps - DISCONTINUED
Vanilla Shower Gel - DISCONTINUED
Amber Shower Gel - DISCONTINUED
Hexaganal Candles - DISCONTINUED (I think!)

I do love L'occitane and have tried to stock up on a few things, but it is really annoying. They seem to discontinue things that are really popular too. It's odd.

Thanks Birdie, that reminds me I have a couple of them tin candles for sale so will go and post in the Drop
I dont like any of the shower creams at all, they just dont lather well and dont work in the bath either

Strange

Considering the Milk shower stuff is one of their best sellers, why are they discontinuing it? Just doesn't make sense!
I can understand that a plant may have a bad harvest and therefore it is difficult to have a supply to manufacture creams etc with. But do they seriously expect us to believe that they have run short of milk????:11:

Considering the Milk shower stuff is one of their best sellers, why are they discontinuing it? Just doesn't make sense!
I can understand that a plant may have a bad harvest and therefore it is difficult to have a supply to manufacture creams etc with. But do they seriously expect us to believe that they have run short of milk????:11:

Now,I could be mistaken but is the Milk shower not being reformulated or something,Sim?
I find it hard to believe they're going to discontinue one of their biggest sellers :11:
BTW My own all time faves have been well discontinued,Fig,Clementine & Sweet Lemon :52:

Alexis said it would be 'reformulated' - so they must be making the next batch from formula milk!

Well I hope they don't reformulate it too much! And I agree Fallen Angel, the Sweet Lemon was really lovely.

Even Alex seemed surprised that they where discontinuing the Milk shower cream she said that she had stocked up from QVC and had been using it for 13 years(I Think). And she couldn't understand why they needed to change such a popular product. More often than not when something comes back after being relaunched it is not as good as the original and almost always costs more. Lets hope they haven't shot them selves in the foot over this!!

Latest posts

Back