LMAO at Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In a way, this whole mess could be laid at the feet of executives and management. It's the same in any job, with slack ineffectual leadership sloppy practices creep in and, if remain unchecked, just snowball. If Mason had been given a slapped wrist at the start of his nonsense, it might not have got this far. Don't forget that when he was here before he was a lovely chap, enjoyable to watch, and genuinely entertaining. Yes, he's old enough to know better, but no doubt thought... 'what the hell? If I can get away with it, I'll do it all the time' . No excuse I know.

Exactly right!
I had experience of this in my own business career where a weak ineffectual management was dominated by a corrupt and greedy salesforce. The senior management became paralyzed because they believed that the top producers were somehow 'irreplaceable' even though they were trashing the companies reputation.
Notice how Sit-Up have failed to develop new talent and have become even more reliant on the same core group.
It's a top down problem which should have been dealt with strategically-but it hasn't!

Exactly right!
I had experience of this in my own business career where a weak ineffectual management was dominated by a corrupt and greedy salesforce. The senior management became paralyzed because they believed that the top producers were somehow 'irreplaceable' even though they were trashing the companies reputation.
Notice how Sit-Up have failed to develop new talent and have become even more reliant on the same core group.
It's a top down problem which should have been dealt with strategically-but it hasn't!

Failing to develop new talent? I presume you missed the legendary Ayla Karol doing the temporary 1:30-3:00 shift last year.

Looks like that completely passed me by bilky, what happened?
She was one of the presenters on the temporary 1:30-3:00 Quick Buy Gifts shift before Christmas last year. She had been trained by bid shopping, and had presented on price drop and speed auction on occasion before - she was a decent presenter. Her latest work is starring in a Barclaycard advert: http://bit.ly/YqA3Xq

Latest posts

Back