Liz Lange OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As someone who doesn't haunt the fashion shops in the High Street, can anyone tell me if the shark bite is really this fashionable in the likes of Miss Selfridge, Top Shop, New Look, BHS, Evans etc etc ? or is it just the American designers who insist on dumping this 'look' on us. I can't honestly say that I've seen either youngsters or menopausal or autumn years ladies wearing it where I've been.

I do go out and about into clothes shop and I can't say I have seen it anywhere.Waterfall items and drop hems yes but not shark bite. I think Q has brilliantly duped people into believing this is a very flattering and sought after style .

I confess I own one shark bite top which I bought at least 3 years ago and have worn twice so when Q tells people it`s the latest style they are lying. The style has been around for years and nowadays it`s so old hat you hardly ever see shark bite tops in anything but a sale.
Q annoys me when it tries to dupe it`s customers into thinking something is new or fashionable and some customers must walk around with a bag over their head and never notice the style has been and gone or never been at all because it`s so horrible !

I caught a quick glimpse of this yesterday - totally ghastly.

The guest looked like she had either been dressed by a blind man with a grudge, or she was drunk, or maybe put the outfit on as a dare. Yukky pink and brown is not a good combo, she looked like a rather squashed, unhappy confectionery item left behind at the end of the party...:puke:

Latest posts

Back