Liz Earle TSV 27/1/13 - Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is no one worried about her leaving and the items being changed now, or being altered

Kind of tempting but I'm not sure I need all those masks. Better if the shampoo was in there but then it wouldn't be for "face" I suppose. Maybe if it's around the £45 mark but most of the beauties these days are arond £60 with the P&P. Too much for me.

CC

Hmm I agree that £45 is about my mark as I don't really need the masks. I am dangerously low on C&P though and noticed on the LE website last night that they are offering a full size, C&P, IBST and skin repair with free full sized exfoliator and free P&P for £41 - not sure how the TSV will compare ?!

Hmm I agree that £45 is about my mark as I don't really need the masks. I am dangerously low on C&P though and noticed on the LE website last night that they are offering a full size, C&P, IBST and skin repair with free full sized exfoliator and free P&P for £41 - not sure how the TSV will compare ?!

I use this offer quite a lot. The free gift changes every month. Not long ago it was a free Superskin Concentrate so I bought two. The only problem is I have got enough IBST to last me till Dooms day now.
I might have been tempted with the TSV, but I don't use masks, so it's a no from me.
I'm waiting till Februarys offer on the LE website, hopefully it will be free shampoo again. I'm down to my last bottle now.

Another one!
Just how much slap are we expected to use?

oh..one does get so terribly terribly blase about it dahlink doesn't one...

or in my normal voice, ****** 'ell not beauty again!

I don't know what Q could put up to attract my undivided attention tbh, I've right gorn orf it lately...:mysmilie_490:

oh..one does get so terribly terribly blase about it dahlink doesn't one...

or in my normal voice, ****** 'ell not beauty again!

I don't know what Q could put up to attract my undivided attention tbh, I've right gorn orf it lately...:mysmilie_490:

You've seen the light!
Miss Ali won't be pleased mind

Same here £45 inc p&p is my limit for this. I will keep repeating this to myself and not give in.

Of course you will, ha ha!

This is slightly off topic but it is about Liz Earle and you seem the obvious person to ask with your name and little pic ... I only have Cleanse & Polish in tubes and wonder how much to dispense, not having the pump to guide me. I know it's hard to describe smallish quantities and the answer is probably that it's up to me! Sorry if it's a daft question.

I've not bought a Lady Earle TSV for absolutely yonks. I did used to like her stuff but I vowed to stop spending a fortune on expensive lotions and potions about tw years ago and my skin is absolutely no different for it. Maybe I'll treat myself and order this one - there's quite a few full sizes in there aren't there. On the other hand maybe I won't if its £50 quid ish. :doh:

Of course you will, ha ha!

This is slightly off topic but it is about Liz Earle and you seem the obvious person to ask with your name and little pic ... I only have Cleanse & Polish in tubes and wonder how much to dispense, not having the pump to guide me. I know it's hard to describe smallish quantities and the answer is probably that it's up to me! Sorry if it's a daft question.

Not a daft question at all but unfortunately i don't know the answer. I always overuse it when i have the tubes, its trial. and error.
I much prefer the pump, but recently i'm finding i need two pumps not one to get the same amount as i used too.
The only thing i will say about the tube, is when you think its finished, cut the tube near the bottom as there's loads still in there.

Not a daft question at all but unfortunately i don't know the answer. I always overuse it when i have the tubes, its trial. and error.
I much prefer the pump, but recently i'm finding i need two pumps not one to get the same amount as i used too.
The only thing i will say about the tube, is when you think its finished, cut the tube near the bottom as there's loads still in there.

Thank you anyway. I suppose as long as the cloth comes away clean at the end so you know the C&P has done its job, you must have used enough. I may try using a bit less though, myself.

I agree about cutting the tube, too. This is true of nearly all products in tubes. You can often get another week or two's use out of what you rescue by cutting opening the packaging. Good to let people know.

First time I bought c&p was in the tube because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control the pump but both are fine. I just use half a pump in the morning and two half pumps to take off makeup at night, the first to remove the makeup and the second to cleanse. I know it's enough because a cotton pad soaked with tonic comes away clean (apart from a bit of mascara which comes away with the last of the cotton pad). Works for me and lasts a good while. I'm quite taken with this tsv because I do use the basic routine and I can't do without the superskin concentrate these days but as ever it will come down to price. I'm off masks at the moment - don't really think they do much so unless they count as 'freebies' I might not bother. I use alpha-h daily exfoliant every morning after cleansing and it's a dream. Talking of which, I keep scouring the schedules for an alpha-h tsv but no sign of one yet. Surely it's overdue.

First time I bought c&p was in the tube because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control the pump but both are fine. I just use half a pump in the morning and two half pumps to take off makeup at night, the first to remove the makeup and the second to cleanse. I know it's enough because a cotton pad soaked with tonic comes away clean (apart from a bit of mascara which comes away with the last of the cotton pad). Works for me and lasts a good while. I'm quite taken with this tsv because I do use the basic routine and I can't do without the superskin concentrate these days but as ever it will come down to price. I'm off masks at the moment - don't really think they do much so unless they count as 'freebies' I might not bother. I use alpha-h daily exfoliant every morning after cleansing and it's a dream. Talking of which, I keep scouring the schedules for an alpha-h tsv but no sign of one yet. Surely it's overdue.

they only do one per year i think

Oh, ok then. I would put money on you being right! Just have to wait a bit longer I suppose, but I want some stuff.

Latest posts

Back