Liz Earle TSV 27/1/13 - Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh lucky you DJ . What was she like?

She was lovely, I was momentarily at a loss for words but she put me at my ease. I met Kim her business partner and I asked her why she wasn't out front like Liz but she said she wasn't comfortable with the limelight and was happy more behind the scenes - a genuinely nice lady that I think people would have warmed to.

Shame they've both stepped down as I think the brand is as much about them as it is the products.

I met LE at a Woman and Home customer event a few years ago
and she looked great, and was very nice
where else have you seen someone who has excema that has skin that looks as good as that

She was lovely, I was momentarily at a loss for words but she put me at my ease. I met Kim her business partner and I asked her why she wasn't out front like Liz but she said she wasn't comfortable with the limelight and was happy more behind the scenes - a genuinely nice lady that I think people would have warmed to.

Shame they've both stepped down as I think the brand is as much about them as it is the products.[/
QUOTE]

I totally agree.

I think Liz Earle has beautiful skin. Wrinkles come to us all and that picture is particularly unflattering but if you look past the wrinkles she still has beautiful skin.

QVC makes the brand about Liz herself. I've been using it since before I discovered QVC and Liz or how she looks had no bearing on my decision to buy it. I continue to buy because I love it. I only use C&P, IBST and Superskin Concentrate.

I do flirt with other things and I am loving the M&S Pure Hot Cloth Cleanser at the minute but the pump is useless. And M&S openly admit that the Pure range is their version of Liz Earle. For me the brand stands on its own two feet without Liz as a figurehead.

Latest posts

Back