Liz Earle TSV 26/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must not look, I must not look, I must not look. . . .

Will probably look. Hope it's perfume because then I won't buy.

CC

Hmmmmmmm, Mother's Day eh? Older ladies, superskin maybe which would suit me down to the ground. My mum doesn't use this but :mysmilie_1: could buy it for his human mum. But I'm not buying anyway so I probably won't look.

CC

Liz Earle TSV 26/02/17 £49.98 + post

Single Drop

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 7 Piece The Best Of Botanicals For Skin & Hands Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232471

200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
200ml Cleanse & Polish
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser
50ml Gentle Face Exfoliator
50ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask
200ml Lavender & Basil Hand Wash
50ml Lavender & Basil Hand Repair

View attachment 13528

can't stand the basic moisturiser and cleanse and polish. the haircare is another pet hate

Wow it`s almost £6 postage. It`s £56 all told but the EP will make it attractive I daresay. I haven`t bought any LE for a long long time but the last time I did buy some from Q the moisturiser smelled awful, as if it had gone off.

I really would like the Lavender and Basil products but I definitely don't need any of the others. I'll have to pass on this one.

CC

I also had a moisturiser that I returned to Liz Earle as the smell was horrid. It smelt off. They did try to fob me off, but eventually exchanged it and that one was fine.

I am using the c & p in the large 200 ml tube at the moment and it does not smell nice, it has the smell of the plastic tube. When it runs out I am going to try a different cleanser, as I don't think that their products are what they once were. I also think their customer services have deteriorated.

I also had a moisturiser that I returned to Liz Earle as the smell was horrid. It smelt off. They did try to fob me off, but eventually exchanged it and that one was fine.

I am using the c & p in the large 200 ml tube at the moment and it does not smell nice, it has the smell of the plastic tube. When it runs out I am going to try a different cleanser, as I don't think that their products are what they once were. I also think their customer services have deteriorated.

I also had a rank smelling moisturiser but never thought to complain, silly me - totally agree re C&P, it's become so thin and a shadow of its former self thanks to the cheaper formulation.

I got a card with the details of the TSV.I like LE but am not going for this as I have enough & am wanting to try other ranges.Boots have offers on LE just now as they own them.I find when a brand is taken over by the 'big boys' they loose their appeal for me--just not the same.

I too had a moisturiser that smelled bad but as it was the first time I'd bought one of their moisturisers I thought it was just the scent. Gave up & threw it in the bin after a few days.
I used to be an avid C&P user but now I prefer this from Boots, they do versions for different skin types. I get the one for dry & very dry skin & it's gorgeous. I use it like the Liz Earle with a hot cloth.
http://www.boots.com/no7-beautiful-skin-cleansing-balm-for-dry-very-dry-skin-150ml-10134568

I too had a moisturiser that smelled bad but as it was the first time I'd bought one of their moisturisers I thought it was just the scent. Gave up & threw it in the bin after a few days.
I used to be an avid C&P user but now I prefer this from Boots, they do versions for different skin types. I get the one for dry & very dry skin & it's gorgeous. I use it like the Liz Earle with a hot cloth.
http://www.boots.com/no7-beautiful-skin-cleansing-balm-for-dry-very-dry-skin-150ml-10134568
Thanks for the tip Breeze, I think I will give this a try when I go into town tomorrow. Does it have much of a fragrance?

Latest posts

Back