Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just reading my emails and following link to QVC website the only one still there is No20. I can see the complaining already on their Facebook, I woke this morning to order and its gone!!!

And yes the whining has started. One asking for advanced order, other complaining about Mainland delivery only(I did mention this one when it was first known), complaining about no male fragrances from LE. Actually no15 is pretty unisex

What a waste of time even considering this then probably just a well but annoying. I needed sleep more than this TSV so don't wish I'd stayed up until midnight.

What a waste of time even considering this then probably just a well but annoying. I needed sleep more than this TSV so don't wish I'd stayed up until midnight.

I didn't want this TSV, but if you order from lizearle.com, you can still get the perfume of your choice, with a complimentary gifts thrown in :mysmilie_59:
'XMAS15' gives a 15% discount. It's free p&p too. Don't forget TopCashBack (currently 5.75%).

I've just placed an order for:

Your Daily Routine with Skin Repair £45 (normally £105)

Our complimentary gift for you
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml 1 £0.00

Smoothing Line Serum™
10ml pump 1 £16.75

Premium gift bag
Gift bag - flat-packed and ready to use 1 £1.00

Skin Tonic Spritzer & Nourishing Treatment Mask 1 £0.00

Subtotal £62.75

Discount (xmas15) £2.66

Delivery £0.00

Order total £60.09

Now that's a bargain!

I didn't want this TSV, but if you order from lizearle.com, you can still get the perfume of your choice, with a complimentary gifts thrown in :mysmilie_59:
'XMAS15' gives a 15% discount. It's free p&p too. Don't forget TopCashBack (currently 5.75%).

I've just placed an order for:

Your Daily Routine with Skin Repair £45 (normally £105)

Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml 1 £0.00

Smoothing Line Serum™
10ml pump 1 £16.75

Premium gift bag
Gift bag - flat-packed and ready to use 1 £1.00

Skin Tonic Spritzer & Nourishing Treatment Mask 1 £0.00

Subtotal £62.75

Discount (xmas15) £2.66

Delivery £0.00

Order total £60.09

Now that's a bargain!

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get the 15% discount? I tried it and it was not accepted. Is it linked to your account I wonder?

I ordered 15 as soon as the advanced orders went live on the website. I just flicked on the 1 o'clock show just before the advanced orders sold out as well and the woman just threw in a very quick mention that because it's advanced orders its the ordinary original C&P and not the special edition in a tin. No mention of that on the website when I ordered it and just checked again and the details still show the special edition. Doesn't seem right does it??

I ordered 15 as soon as the advanced orders went live on the website. I just flicked on the 1 o'clock show just before the advanced orders sold out as well and the woman just threw in a very quick mention that because it's advanced orders its the ordinary original C&P and not the special edition in a tin. No mention of that on the website when I ordered it and just checked again and the details still show the special edition. Doesn't seem right does it??

they wont update the details to reflect this at all as they never did previously when one sold out & they changed the C&P to the original one

I suppose if you have a Liz Earle stockist in reach where you can test the scents it's a good buy. But if you don't it's difficult to know what the difference is between the smells.

they wont update the details to reflect this at all as they never did previously when one sold out & they changed the C&P to the original one

It may well be what they've done before but it doesn't really matter does it.
They're still telling people they're buying one thing and sending them something different.

Depends very much on the price, and whether there's a choice of fragrance.
I bought No 1 fragrance in the Cyber Monday event on the LE site, and now also have a code for 15% off a spend of over £40 (XMAS15, valid until midnight on 24th December), so could use that to buy the No 20 if there isn't a choice in the TSV. I don't want the C&P, (although I suppose I could 'gift' it), but would use the body wash if the price were right and there's fragrance options.

I posted about this code last week, it only applies to a spend of over £40.
Bought my fragrance (no 20) from LE direct, using this code, as I don't want the C&P and can take or leave the body wash - and you currently get a 200ml bottle free from LE direct anyway.

I posted about this code last week, it only applies to a spend of over £40.
Bought my fragrance (no 20) from LE direct, using this code, as I don't want the C&P and can take or leave the body wash - and you currently get a 200ml bottle free from LE direct anyway.

i think thats a better deal. your keeping around £12.50 when you take into account postage costs and the cleanse and polish you may not want anyway

It may well be what they've done before but it doesn't really matter does it.
They're still telling people they're buying one thing and sending them something different.

Indeed Amn, it's misselling! I don't know how they can get away with it. Yes they might casually mention it on air, but nothing changed on the website description when it went to advanced orders so how were you to know if you shop online only? SCW you surely cannot defend them on this, just because it's been done before it doesn't make it right.

Latest posts

Back