Liz Earle TSV - 06/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I lost out it sold out as my order was going through so i am praying people decide to cancel as iv'e had to go on waitlist. Would not care really i had a good tidy of my stockpile yesterday and my liz earle stuff has really gone down and i could have done with this tsv never mind.

I definitely won't be wanting the Superskin Moisturiser out of my TSV as I prefer the ordinary one. If anyone's interested in it please pm me.

I've missed out too, couldn't be bothered to wait up so now I cant decide whether I'm gutted or not. I do use LE everyday and love most of her stuff apart from the Orange Flower products....annoying about the half sizes in the TSV though...I'm kind of hoping I can get in and order a rogue TSV by the end of the day!:thinking:

When did this sell out then? It must have been early in the day.

Do we think waitlisters are likely to get one?

My Mum's a big LE fan and - apart from the tonic which she doesn't use, and the absence of nourishing treatment which she must embalm herself in from head to toe on a daily basis the amount of it she gets through - that TSV is pretty perfect for her.

I didn't watch the presentations - did they say they had less than usual?

Cheers (sorry for all the Qs!)

I didn't watch the midnight launch, just ordered online, so I've no idea if stock was low. Sorry, that doesn't help really!

When did this sell out then? It must have been early in the day.

I didn't watch the presentations - did they say they had less than usual?

Cheers (sorry for all the Qs!)

Reckon they did have a lot less than the 'big' weekend TSV - seem to remember the one last May was described as a mini TSV. Think it went during the night time repeats - I saw it was still there at 1am but had gone by 9am.

Thanks to the lovely ladies on here, I ordered mine online last night and they have been shipped today :clapping:

ordered mine at 4 am and it has been shipped
I reckon they had hardly any a normal tsv at the weekend never sells out that quick !!!!!!!!!

Loud and clear...............:clapping:

You might want to smack my wrist though as I bought it (just the one) as I'm just about in need of a couple of the items at least. The rest can go into my stockpile if I can find any space! :giggle:

Not at all BL. We all deserve a little (over)spend every now and again. I'll be considering the next Liz Earle TSV. :giggle:

am surprised it sold out so quick was not tempted am going to try a new cleanser

I am no longer a LE fan

For the first time in 8 years I have not ordered a LE TSV, I am so annoyed that my skin has been in a real state since she changed the C&P and it has taken till only the last week or so to start to see a change because I am now an ELEMIS girl!

I have had the most awful breakouts since the C&P changed and I couldnt work out why at first till I came on here and found out why. Even the IBST was "stinging" my skin. My skin had boils which just wouldnt go and when they did I was left with scabs that would not heal. I was trying all the Acne creams to no avail and nothing helped, when I read about the change in the formula of the C&P i stopped using it and changed to Elemis and I just cannot belive the difference in my skin in the space of 10 days!

I will now be posting all my LE stash on Ebay so I can stockpile my Elemis Tri Enzime products and the Rehydrating Rose Petal Cleanser and Rehydrating Ginseng Toner,
I have skin that is smooth, clear, and I cannot belive it has taken months of trial and error to get my skin back to "normal" in fact my skin has NEVER looked so good.

If there is any one who has an elemis stockpile and wants to SWAP for LIZ earle please let me know, I will NEVER Put LE on my skin again!

Sorry in advance if this has already been said. Is Caroline the LE presenter her daughter? she is so much like her in looks & voice.
Pleased you have sorted out your skin Tootsieannie,I have a friend who is now totally sold on Elemis, might give it a try myself.

As Caroline said she is in her thirties and Liz is I think 46-47 I HOPE she isn't her daughter lol! Seriously though she is just a clone. I met her with Liz some years ago at a QVC beauty day, and interstingly, she didn't look so much like Liz then-I tink there as been a deffinite attempt to confuse by a change of hair colour/style and makeup!

With regards to the quick sell out, they normally anounce TSV's in their 30-40,000 for Liz earle-I think the last update I heard this time was 4,000- I ddn't hear any more updates on numbersa after that-did anyone else?

caroline is so pretty but she looked like a drag queen on launch way too heavy with the make up was pleased to see her more natural next day would love to try elemis but just can't afford it

Latest posts

Back