Liz Earle TSV - 06/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear - anything with C&P (even no almond milk version), orange flower wash and superskin body cream will be ordered by me in quantities of more than one !:clapping:

Ordered the last TSV in duplicate and will have to do the same again. :mysmilie_17:

Having not ordered anything for ages & ages (well since last LE TSV in Feb) :angel:, I've also bought the topper today and the pillow rejuvenator, just been on hols and spent a lot on a leather handbag that jumped at me and insisted I buy it - it's soooo gorgeous - along comes another LE TSV with these must-have items........oh well, at least I've confessed in advance !!

Any tellings-off welcome but I won't give in and not buy !!!!

not for me either!

here is the price from customer services

I have listed the item details for 229941, the Liz Earle Body & Face collection. There are no details that the item has been at a TSV price.

QVC 45.75 UK PP 5.45

Great TSV!!
I haven't bought a Liz Earle TSV for years and though I have been using the A'kin cleanser (gorgeous) over the last month or so I still really like C & P. The other products are things I have used in the past and liked, OR have never used and want to try. Also, there are a few things that I actually need. (shower stuff, eye product, moisturiser).
Will definately think about it if it, especially if it is on easy pay.

:heart:

I was recently told about Boots hot cloth cleanser and had a look at their site-price is excellent and many reviewers are ex-LE addicts who have now switched to the Boots brand. Apparently the scent is not as nice, but at half the price, I could put up with that. I for one will at least try it out!

Liz Earle 8 Piece Face & Body Favourites
Today's Special Value Price £37.86
QVC Price £45.75
Item Number 229941
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

If you're looking for a pampering, fuss-free skincare routine, then you can't go wrong with this great Face & Body Favourites collection from Liz Earle. This comprehensive eight-piece set contains three full-sized products: Cleanse & Polish, Smoothing Line Serum and Orange Flower Body Wash, plus handy travel sizes of Instant Skin Boost Tonic, Superskin Moisturiser and Superskin Body Cream. Completing the kit is a special-sized Gentle Face Exfoliator and Superbalm, with two muslin cloths to wipe away excess Cleanse & Polish. Suitable for all skin types.

Contents:

•Cleanse & Polish Pump (100ml)
•Smoothing Line Serum Pump (10ml)
•Orange Flower Body Wash (200ml)
•Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml)
•Superskin Moisturiser (15ml)
•Superskin Body Cream (50ml)
•Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml)
•Superbalm (5g)
•2 x muslin cloths
•Full product directory

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229941

bought the tsv because I love the eye serum and the orange body wash and I have none left of either
a decent tsv this time !!

It's a great TSV and brilliant value. I reckon that it would cost around the £70 mark form Liz Earle's site. However, due to the stockpiling situation in my wardrobe/under the bed/ in the bedside locker, I'll not be buying.

Can you hear me Busy??? :angel:

It's a great TSV and brilliant value. I reckon that it would cost around the £70 mark form Liz Earle's site. However, due to the stockpiling situation in my wardrobe/under the bed/ in the bedside locker, I'll not be buying.

Loud and clear...............:clapping:

You might want to smack my wrist though as I bought it (just the one) as I'm just about in need of a couple of the items at least. The rest can go into my stockpile if I can find any space! :giggle:

Oh! I got the waitlist message when i clicked to buy?? I'll have another go x

GOT IT!! Phew! wonder what happened there??

Awwww not Kathy just said it has sold out, so dunno if i got it, or if its on waitlist aarrrggghhhh!!!!

Last edited:
Me neither

Hi,
I don't need it either, so the money can go towards my holiday spending money instead.....I wonder how many Sangrias it will buy......
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

GOT IT!! Phew! wonder what happened there??

Awwww not Kathy just said it has sold out, so dunno if i got it, or if its on waitlist aarrrggghhhh!!!!

Fingers crossed for you. Glad I ordered mine at midnight.

I see there is a LE OTO now - item number 229-940.

Latest posts

Back