Liz Earle TSV - 03/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear. I'm not keen on the hand wash and the hand repair isn't moisturising enough for me. My money is safe.

Oh dear. I'm not keen on the hand wash and the hand repair isn't moisturising enough for me. My money is safe.

I don't really get on with these two products but have been on LE website and totted up the other products and there's still a nearly £15.00 saving. Decisions, decisions.

Sorry missed out the full description

Liz Earle 7 Piece Heavenly Skincare Must-Haves
Today's Special Value Price
£43.56
QVC Price
£53.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£4.95

Description

Seven-piece Heavenly Skincare Collection from Liz Earle. Features five full-size face and body treats including the multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish, moisturising Skin Repair, revitalising Orange Flower Hand Wash and much more, all handpicked by Liz Earle expert Caroline Archer. Discover the wonders of Liz Earle's naturally active skincare.

Who is this collection for?

Ideal for new customers who haven’t tried Liz Earle beauty before, it's a great way to sample bestsellers from the naturally active range. Also perfect for existing customers to stock up on their beauty favourites.

Contains:

1 x Full size Cleanse & Polish Pump (100ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin

1 x Travel size Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) - this heavenly scented, non-drying floral tonic revitalises, soothes and brightens skin

1 x Full size Skin Repair Moisturiser Tube (50ml) – a daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe your skin. In a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive to suit your skin type

1 x Full size Orange Flower Hand Wash (200ml) - made with foaming agents derived from corn and coconut, this gentle hand wash leaves hands exceptionally clean and soft all day long

1 x Full size Hand Repair Pump (100ml) - this powerful, non-greasy cream provides instant relief for your hands, protecting skin against dehydration and moisture loss

1 x Full size Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - deeply hydrating, concentrated body cream absorbs quickly and helps your skin retain moisture throughout the day

1 x Travel size Superbalm (5g; travel size) - this 'emergency' skin salve rescues and soothes skin. It gently softens and calms dry skin on hands, heels, elbows and lips and also helps condition nails and cuticles. Made from pure plant oils and natural waxes plus shea butter

2 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing

1 x information leaflet

1 x product directory

Behind the brand

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is for everyone. Boasting no-fuss, yet pampering formulas with high levels of naturally active ingredients, this botanical beauty range helps your skin look its radiant best from top to toe.

I'm not going for it.I would only really want the C&P out of it - not really bothered about the rest.Even the moisturiser is not right,my son prefers the superskin,so I'll be passing on this.

I reckon Liz Earle should have stuck to what she is good at. Cleanser, skin tonic and basic moisturisers. No nonsense, suits most people, sensibly priced (once upon a time). Leave hand wash, body wash and handcream to L'Occitane, shampoo to Aveda and make up to all the other established brands. Joining forces with Avon, being all things to all people could be a mistake I think.

I love liz earle handwash and its the only handwash I have in my house that has received comments from visitors saying how lovely it is.

I will use everything in this kit, botanical body cream is my favourite body moisturiser of all the brands I use
and my OH uses skin repair (like its going out of fashion) so nothing in this kit will be wasted
I think the hand repair is the best hand cream for dry skin but I prefer the smell of the loccitane one

My only dilema is how many do I buy :clapping:

I wasn't going to, but I did! I've gone a bit mad this last week ~ elemis, Honora, Laura Gellar and now this. I'll have to sit on my hands for the forseeable future!

I have skipped on this one....so far lol. No really i dont need anymore lol x

So tempted. It represents great value and I adore all the products, particularly the body cream (my favourite one too Bluebell) and the handwash smells divine.

I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I want it.
I want it.
I want it.
I want it.

I cancelled my waitlist for the elemis and bought this instead. Love everything in this range.

I remember her jewellery Marzy....back in the days of teletext last clicks (own up if you waited for the new pages launched on Tuesdays and Fridays I think) there was a LE jewellery item listed for a long long long long long time but whenever I looked on qvcuk.com there was never a photo with the item details. It's probably still gathering dust in the warehouse!

Jude xx

Am going for the May offer on the LE web site instead for £41 ( I think) & free p&P.This is because it has the products I really want, C&P pump/full size tonic/full size skin repair & a Eyebright full size thrown in.I like all the products in the TSV but don't buy on a regular basis & I would rather put the £4.95 p&p towards products.LE usually send some other complementary goodies too.The TSV is good value tho' if you use all items.

I cancelled my waitlist for the elemis and bought this instead. Love everything in this range.

If I had know what was in the LE TSV at the weekend I would have only bought 1 elemis TSV

Its lucky the stuff I bought at the weekend was on EP or else I would have just been able to get 1 LE TSV
but this one is too good to miss with the full size of botanical body cream.

I think it hasnt sold out yet because a lot of people spent too much at the weekend.

Jude I remeber the bargains on teletext but I dont remember LE having jewellery

I remember the LE jewellery. Had a pair of earrings which are not dissimilar to the shambaala beads around at the moment. Think they were called snowdrops, crystals set in white metal, but small and dainty so very wearable. Think that is all I had from her though
As for TSV: I have promised myself to use my stockpile up
I have
and I will stick to it
I will I will: I really will
well I hope

Boo!! to no Easy Pay - as funnily enough it then doesn't feel like it is costing the £50, which I know is stupid cause ultimately it is albeit over a few months. Full price makes me think twice as £50 is better spent on the weeks food bill, as against more bottles of jallop to just top up my bathroom cabinet. EP I would definitely have succombed tho :eek:(

I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I can't afford it.
I want it.
I want it.
I want it.
I want it.

:rock: :grin:

I can't really afford more than one.
I want more than one.
I appear to have bought two.
I'm blaming my hormones (16 weeks pregnant)
I'm justifying this by maintaining that as I'm already the size of a three bed bungalow, one full size Botanical Body Cream would run out before I reached my knees in a single sparing application.

:grin::grin::grin:

Think you will have to do 2 seperate orders to get the best deal as I believe 5 is the maximum you can order online in one transaction
If you get your cashback (remember its not guaranteed) that is worth more than the extra cost of paying one full p&p for the second order

Thanks Bluebell and boffy :wave:. I rang QVC and 5 is the limit to any order however it's placed, so I would have had to place two separate orders and pay full P&P on the first item on each order. I ordered 5 in the end, two for me and the rest for friends. The cashback is around £11 I think, hope it comes through as QVC have been unfeasibly slow with paying my cashback over the last eight months or so...

Latest posts

Back