Liz Earle TSV - 03/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is

Liz Earle 7pc Botanical Skincare Collection £43.50 (Normal QVC price £53) plus P&P

TSV is

Liz Earle 7pc Botanical Skincare Collection £43.50 (Normal QVC price £53) plus P&P

wonder if they will do Easy Pay as with postage that's another £50 beauty TSV! Bring back the day of Molton Brown (for example) TSV's where they were £18.

I might have to give it a miss unless there's easy pays.
Anyone got links to the OTOs?

I have managed to talk myself out of this...for now anyway lol...I feel to spend another £50 so soon after my weekend splurge is just too much. Plus I did have a visit to John Lewis last week for superbalm and intense nourishing treatment x

My "no kits unless I'll use everything" rule is still holding true with this one. I don't like the smell of the body lotion at all and I'm not fussed on skin repair. The theory is that it's supposed to save me money and stop me stock piling stuff I don't want/need. It feels like it does both but whether it actually saves me money depends on what is in the kit that I would use I suppose. Still ... I'm sticking to it for now.

If it had been £40.00 for the set with a P & P of £4.95, I would have bought 2 sets probably.
Might not bother at all now though.

Two years ago, if a skincare TSV was £40.00 inc P & P we would have thought it was expensive, now it seems pretty standard to be closer to £50.00.

If that's the TSV I won't be getting as I use L'occitane hand cream and liquid soap, and I heard that the LE one sinks in so you can't feel it and I like a gloopy one! I am disappointed at the size of the skin tonic and don't want a superbalm as I have enough Moringa balm to last a lifetime. The body cream sounds nice but I have plenty L'occitane shea body cream to use.

I am waiting to see what the Emma Hardie TSV is.

dont be put off the hand cream its very very good. i only use l'occitane hand creams but this one is actually a lot better. it sinks in but actually lasts all day on the hands whereas the l'occitane one does not last all day.
i am not a fan of the cleanse and polish or the moisturiser but i may get this and gift the skincare barring the wonderful tonic spritzer how lovely is that....

Thanks Boffy! I like the Cleanse and polish and skin repair! Maybe we should share this kit as I don't want the rest! I will try the hand cream when I finally run out of L'Occitane

I really like the look of this one, as does my Mum, my best friend, and my fellow forumite Lizgregs (currently sunning herself in Spain :cool:). We all want more than one and want to order together to get the P&P reduction, but I've just realised that the drop down menu on QVC's website only lets you put 5 of an item in your basket at one. Does anyone know a way to add more and still get the reduced P&P on the whole order? I've just tried to put 8 lots of todays TSV in (as an experiment, I don't really want 32 new Kuhn Rikon knives :giggle:) and it gave me 5 with the appropriate P&P reduction, then another 3 with the P&P reduced on the latter 2. I really want to order online as the cashback on an order of that size wouldn't be insignificant...

i think that there is a limit on the amount you can order with multibuy. it is 4 or 5. phonr customer services and the will know wht to do..

I really like the look of this one, as does my Mum, my best friend, and my fellow forumite Lizgregs (currently sunning herself in Spain :cool:). We all want more than one and want to order together to get the P&P reduction, but I've just realised that the drop down menu on QVC's website only lets you put 5 of an item in your basket at one. Does anyone know a way to add more and still get the reduced P&P on the whole order? I've just tried to put 8 lots of todays TSV in (as an experiment, I don't really want 32 new Kuhn Rikon knives :giggle:) and it gave me 5 with the appropriate P&P reduction, then another 3 with the P&P reduced on the latter 2. I really want to order online as the cashback on an order of that size wouldn't be insignificant...

Think you will have to do 2 seperate orders to get the best deal as I believe 5 is the maximum you can order online in one transaction
If you get your cashback (remember its not guaranteed) that is worth more than the extra cost of paying one full p&p for the second order

I wonder if you speak to CS whether they'd be able to over ride the maximum and adjust the p&p for you?

Jude xx

I am actually excited about this TSV, the first time I have been excited by a Liz Earle TSV in years. I now need to decide which moisturiser to go for. I have enough moisturiser to last until the winter, wondering if I should go for the Dry/Sensitive option.

If I ordered 1 Normal and one Dry would I get the discount on the P&P or does it have to be the same moisturiser? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back