Liz Earle TSV - 03/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a card today saying TSV would be 5 full size and 2 handy travel size treats (?) of 'much loved botanical beautifiers' featuring 'daily essentials, pampering bodycare and trio of delights for hard-working hands', 'gentle enough for all the family to enjoy', that's it, no more clues and no pictures, so make of that what you will! Anybody's guess really apart from the hand stuff.

As far as I know they sell Handwash and Handcream so not sure about the trio, unless they mean superbalm which can be used on cuticles?

Last edited:
I got a card today saying TSV would be 5 full size and 2 handy size treats (?) of 'much loved botanical beautifiers' featuring 'daily essentials, pampering bodycare and trio of delights for hard-working hands', 'gentle enough for all the family to enjoy', that's it, no more clues and no pictures, so make of that what you will! Anybody's guess really apart from the hand stuff.

As far as I know they sell Handwash and Handcream so not sure about the trio, unless they mean superbalm which can be used on cuticles?

Thanks - hope it's got Nourishing Botanical Body Cream in it - fingers crossed.

Pampering bodycare might mean Botanical Body Cream
there hasnt been a full size Body Cream in a TSV for years
if it is in the TSV I would definately have to buy

I'm definitely going for this,the Botanical Body Cream is my fave body moisturiser (not so fussed on the Energising one) & I adore all the other products in there :up:

Oh CRIKEY!!!! This has already been an expensive few days....this looks too gd for me to pass on :( xx

If that's the TSV I won't be getting as I use L'occitane hand cream and liquid soap, and I heard that the LE one sinks in so you can't feel it and I like a gloopy one! I am disappointed at the size of the skin tonic and don't want a superbalm as I have enough Moringa balm to last a lifetime. The body cream sounds nice but I have plenty L'occitane shea body cream to use.

I am waiting to see what the Emma Hardie TSV is.

D'you know, I haven't bought any Liz Earle for aaaaaaages, but I think I might get this. Wonder if we'll get easy pay?
And I wonder why it's on on a Thursday and not a weekend. Lady Earle's TSVs are usually on on a Saturday aren't they?

Looks quite good but also does the OTO! I love the orange flower products.. i've had the hand wash before and it's lovely. I had the mini hand repair before once but lost it and haven't had it since but remember it being really herby smelling and loving it! On the other hand I have enough hand cream, body cream and hand wash to last a year! Also just ordered the elemis tsv last saturday! Waiting for it to arrive now.

I haven't bought a Liz Earle TSV for ages. I've gone on to Elemis. I used to love getting the Liz Earle TSV , the lovely smells when you opened the box. Really looking forward to this one.

Have just been thinking that there isnt going to be a lot of this tsv
as there are 3 OTO's showing already
and they have done "mini" tsvs in may before with lots of full sizes which have sold out
quicky so be warned :grin:

Latest posts

Back